PDA

View Full Version : AotI Is the Falclaw going to be available for rewards

Vickie
Jan 22, 2009, 09:14 PM
will it be available as a reward in this event, item database says its traded for 99 zon spheres

Ryno
Jan 22, 2009, 09:20 PM
http://psupedia.info/Dengeki_Editorial_Department

it looks like to me.. lol

Vickie
Jan 22, 2009, 09:25 PM
NICE! that thing makes me want to go back to acrofighter

The Overlord
Jan 23, 2009, 12:28 AM
Omgawd, this is the greatest news for me evar for this game. I use to have the Rika's claw on PSO this is so awesome. ^_^

mvffin
Jan 23, 2009, 05:45 AM
i'll be purchasing many of the 2/2's and 3/3's that people make. SO grind em up you guys.

Vickie
Jan 26, 2009, 08:49 AM
ok no falclaw available, will the be releasing it later on in the event or something, i wanna know so i can save my zonspheres for when it does get released

DarkEliteRico
Jan 26, 2009, 08:54 AM
yes it will be released later on, give it another week or so, we still don't have the beta missions one area of the puzzle, and stage 11 unlocked yet.

Vickie
Jan 26, 2009, 09:03 AM
yes it will be released later on, give it another week or so, we still don't have the beta missions one area of the puzzle, and stage 11 unlocked yet.

cool thanks

Geonizer/Iceman
Jan 26, 2009, 10:21 AM
Just to put it out there, it starts neutral, but can later be traded in for an elemental version.

Calsetes
Jan 26, 2009, 10:30 AM
Yeah, about that - where will we find the A-Photon Reactors needed to trade in with it for Arms Dealer? I'm assuming we don't have it yet, and was wondering if anyone else knew where they drop?

Neith
Jan 26, 2009, 11:36 AM
Yeah, about that - where will we find the A-Photon Reactors needed to trade in with it for Arms Dealer? I'm assuming we don't have it yet, and was wondering if anyone else knew where they drop?

If memory serves, I think Rygutass receive an update to their droptables sometime in the future to add A-Photon Reactor. (Rygutass being the black winged Stateria in Story mode).

Calsetes
Jan 26, 2009, 12:07 PM
Is he in the last story mission they posted? I played all of them up to (but not including) that one, and don't remember seeing that guy anywhere, or is he coming in a mission even further down the road?

EspioKaos
Jan 26, 2009, 12:09 PM
Is he in the last story mission they posted? I played all of them up to (but not including) that one, and don't remember seeing that guy anywhere, or is he coming in a mission even further down the road?

Yes, you'll fight a Rygutass in Photon Harvest 2. Also, there will be more in future events as well as an upcoming free mission on Moatoob called Desert Stronghold (http://psupedia.info/Desert Stronghold).