PDA

View Full Version : PSU any harder?

DanMalak
Jan 23, 2009, 12:20 AM
Well, I played PSU, stopped, renewed my membership and at the time it was that one event where you could get the rappy and fancy suits ; it was a fun event and I was easily occupied.

After that I believe they added some new classes and weapon types, it was pretty interesting, and I was still having fun with the game...

Then after a while it got repetitive again, and I'm ok with that but when the game is WAY to easy, and the community isn't too big it gets to be a bit of a drag...

So anyways my main question is, IS THERE FINALLY ANYTHING CHALLENGING?

any new events or missions actually use teamwork?

Hopefully there's still people who play on a daily basis and parties that can be joined...

I'll probably come back and play PSU for a bit, gotta do something while waiting for PS0 right? ^^

ashley50
Jan 23, 2009, 12:51 AM
play and try it out for yourself...

Criss
Jan 23, 2009, 12:57 AM
play and try it out for yourself...
I think the whole point of this thread is for him to get an idea of how PSU is now so he doesn't have to spend the money on renewing the subscription. Wouldn't have made this thread if he didn't mind spending the 10$ right away and trying out, wouldn't he?

Now as for challenge, I think this is exactly the right time to join PSU because of the Winter Carnival. The event is starting right after this maintenance, and apparently the bonus mission in there has brutal enemies. You should read up on the event and, if it sounds interesting, renew and give PSU a try.

DanMalak
Jan 23, 2009, 01:00 AM
what a half-assed answer...

anyways I'm logging on.

...Now what's the kill button again?

Edit: heh ty Criss.

desturel
Jan 23, 2009, 01:17 AM
IS THERE FINALLY ANYTHING CHALLENGING?

Only if you are willing to solo. The main challenging mission that is currently out is Bladed Legacy, and you won't have too much luck finding a random party there. The mission itself isn't really challenging, but the mini-boss fight (Magashi) is. Especially solo.

LuigiMario
Jan 23, 2009, 01:23 AM
Carnival bonus mission, do it and DONT DIE!

DAMASCUS
Jan 23, 2009, 02:38 AM
I guess would have to specify the difference between what is challenging and what is just annoying.

..but yes Bladed Legacy is the 'closest' to challenging that a free mission has been. Otherwise party missions can be a challenge with an untrained party and SEED Express is somewhat challenging and fun..until the train ride ends :/