PDA

View Full Version : PC A couple questions ^_^

Forbiddenbeatz
Jan 23, 2009, 01:25 PM
Hello everyone! I just had a few questions since I will be playing PSU again after I had stopped playing right as they introduced the advanced Guardian Types :-(

#1: When playing on PC, is "Ambition of Illuminus" just a disc I pop in to install the expansion and I go back to using the original CD? Or do I have to actually use the AOI CD all the time just so I can be able to have all of its goodies?

#2: Whats the max number of characters available for your name? I totally forgot lol.

#3: How is the population lately? Things still sort of active? Or does the community seem to be dwindling lower and lower?

Thanks in advance!:D

Ezodagrom
Jan 23, 2009, 01:28 PM
1 - You only need the AOtI DVD, you don't even need to have the original installed.
2 - 4 character slots.
3 - Population is kinda low, around 1 - 2 stars. But since an event started today, most likely there will be a growth in population. But kinda doubt it'll get to more than 3 stars x_x.

Forbiddenbeatz
Jan 23, 2009, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the speedy response Ezodagrom! Do forgive me though because I seem to have been unlcear in what I asked in question number two hehehe. I meant how many letter can your name be? Like what is the maximum amount of letters?

As for the Population... damn... but ya know, that won't stop me from starting up again! The game is great, especially when you compare it to others but... thats another thread :P

Ezodagrom
Jan 23, 2009, 01:45 PM
Oh...misunderstood it :p
About the name...I actually have no idea o.o...I only know that it's more than 10 characters, less than 20 ^^;

There have been many new things since advanced classes came out. 2 new advanced classes, improvements to the existing ones (for example Protranser weapons were upgraded from A rank to S), 3 master classes, many new missions with enemies up to lvl 165 (even though many missions still have enemies around lvl 80 - 120 on their highest difficulty), lvl 150 cap, new weapons and weapons types (slicers, whips, ranged mags and tech mags), and more things ^^.

Forbiddenbeatz
Jan 23, 2009, 01:51 PM
Hahaha thanks again Ezodagrom :-) . As for all that you mentioned, yea I noticed that while I checked up on the PSU Main site. I was quite pleased with all those new adjustments!

But again, thanks for answering my questions and reminding me of everything thats new, I am looking forward to starting up again soon! Just gotta find the game hehehe... Probably wind up getting it super cheap off eBay lol. Oh that reminds me..... you said I don't even need the original game? Does that mean I can just buy AOI and it will install the whole game and the expansion on my PC? o_o If so, that'd be so hawt lol.

Ezodagrom
Jan 23, 2009, 01:52 PM
AOI is a standalone game, for online play it has everything from the original (plus the new things), the only thing AOI doesn't have is the offline episode 1 story.

Forbiddenbeatz
Jan 23, 2009, 01:58 PM
Sweet! Thanks again! ^_^

_Vyser_
Jan 23, 2009, 01:58 PM
Tell me once you get a character created. I'll help you around if you wish :D