PDA

View Full Version : PC or 360?

Lennith
Jan 23, 2009, 10:08 PM
Heyas, im kinda newish to PSU onlining. I've played PSO back then but havent played these games in a long while and thinking of starting up again. Ive played Offline of PSU2 for a while and wanting to play online now but which console shall i play it on? I got both 360 and PC ver (cos its cheap) and wonder what makes the difference. Can you be in the same lobby from both 360 and PC players?

Ryno
Jan 23, 2009, 10:10 PM
I'm on 360 Servers
well since there is a Carnival event going on i was just online and the 360 server has three full universe
and others have 1 star on each other universe almost.

I added them up and thats almost like a total of 6 full universe...lol

joefro
Jan 23, 2009, 10:15 PM
360 - Bigger Population than PC/PS2, more assholes.
PC - Smaller Population, supposedly friendly people(I play 360 so I don't know)

If you have friends to play with, go PC/PS2 if you are looking for easy parties to find go 360.

Lennith
Jan 23, 2009, 10:27 PM
Ahh sod it, might as well play on 360. I havnt even started using my free 1 month gold account cos there were hardly any good MMORPG on 360, in my opinion.
Hope theres better monsters online than offline cos they are disappointing and easy to kill even at S rank.
PSO was fun.

Ryno
Jan 23, 2009, 10:29 PM
PSO is still fun!

there are better creatures online. especially with AOTI.(Ambition of the Illuminus)

there is still some pso stuff in PSU. on the 5th floor of Cylez city they have a mission called MAG where you can do a mission but it will only go up to A rank.

joefro
Jan 23, 2009, 10:32 PM
PSO is still fun!

there are better creatures online. especially with AOTI.(Ambition of the Illuminus)
Yeah, Delsabers are awesome(and scary in bonus mission :no:.)

Ryno
Jan 23, 2009, 10:37 PM
Yeah, Delsabers are awesome(and scary in bonus mission :no:.)

haha i died in the bonus mission with the delsaber with a critical hit.

to me even tho it's not callled delsaber in PSU ... I still call it Delsaber..lol because of PSO. =D

Lennith
Jan 23, 2009, 10:41 PM
Really? Sounds intresting, Is the area bigger as well like PSO? When i played PSU for quite a while offline (reached lvl90 on PSU2 on PS2), i find all monsters and bosses are pretty much the same but different looks base on area.
Comparing them to PSO, PSO has much more different monsters with loads of different abilities. I realised where are the robots like S-Beat are? And different flying enemies?
I really miss the PSO monsters, they were much more fun and challenging, Sol Dragon, he was cool.

ashley50
Jan 23, 2009, 10:44 PM
no, just a small portion of it.

and ugh...comparing it again :l...

Lennith
Jan 23, 2009, 10:47 PM
Boo! Thats pants then. Oh well, probably i just hav fun hunting and collecting then.. and dressing up.

XxAntMan215xX
Jan 23, 2009, 11:29 PM
I played both i prefer pc but xbox just has more people but that means more stupidity.

Zantra
Jan 25, 2009, 04:52 AM
I've played both... and it seems to me, that Sega of Japan has un-officially endorsed the PC version as being the one true version of PSU. Due to the fact that it is recieving exclusive downloadable content in a free expansion, that I don't think the PS2 version will recieve (unless changed to work with PS2, since it can't really download an expansion), or ported Eventually to the Xbox 360, which seems to see some content a tiny bit later then the PC/PS2 version, due to the Xbox 360 version not being as popular in Japan as the PC/PS2 version is.

But, i'm talking out of my ass, because we won't know all the details, until the content is officially released.

Yuudai_Riisu
Jan 25, 2009, 08:57 AM
Yeah, don't forget. They could release another disc for the ps2.

Zantra
Jan 25, 2009, 07:09 PM
Yeah, don't forget. They could release another disc for the ps2.

I think that's highly doubtful...

This is sega, after all.

Macras
Jan 25, 2009, 08:03 PM
its more likely they'll figure out a way to incluse the PS2, like have the weapon data be stored on the memory card but use a standard model

Yuudai_Riisu
Jan 25, 2009, 10:01 PM
I think that's highly doubtful...

This is sega, after all.

oh, Just as doubtful of them putting AOI on a disc...

Zantra
Jan 26, 2009, 03:13 AM
Everyone knew that AOI was being released on a disc.

Sega has stated that this is a download for the PC version only.