PDA

View Full Version : Rare Item problem...

garjian
Jan 24, 2009, 02:12 PM
now i dont wanna cause a rollback or anything but im wondering if anyone else here has had this problem...

i know its not just me, since a couple of others in my party at the time said theyve been having the same problem.

basically, when rares are picked up, they seem to be disappearing... it says i recieve them, but then i never actually recieve them, i checked with the others in the run, and they didnt get it. seems to happen with any kind of item, cause ive noted the loss of a shigga baret board, baji-senba board, grentacle and a grinder base s... of course there'll be more i havent noticed...

also i tested it solo, i came into the mission with nothing on page 5, killed a few things, i picked up a vestaline and a vulcaline, and recieved nothing...

id like this to be fixed before they release more content for the event, i dont want to end up losing something i would actually care about...

beatrixkiddo
Jan 24, 2009, 02:19 PM
Send a report to SEGA...?

garjian
Jan 24, 2009, 02:21 PM
ive only ever played on xbox... so naturally i have no idea how :P

Zarode
Jan 24, 2009, 02:28 PM
I played IQ-30box too, and I had no problems getting to the website and reporting people. (http://phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php)

garjian
Jan 24, 2009, 02:47 PM
alrighty... i sent a ticket... now can we discuss wether anyones heard of this glitch yet?

stukasa
Jan 24, 2009, 06:48 PM
My girlfriend says she traded in 5 zonspheres for Room Disc 24, and it didn't give it to her. Similar glitch?
Scary! I think I'll save my Zonspheres until near the end of the event. Hopefully any glitches will have been fixed by then. ^^;

Powder Keg
Jan 24, 2009, 09:07 PM
Uh oh...

SStrikerR
Jan 24, 2009, 09:13 PM
Don;t worry, there's no reason for a rollback. Yet. SEGA can probably fix these bugs fairly easily.

DarkEliteRico
Jan 24, 2009, 09:31 PM
weird I haven't noticed anything like this other then a lot of delay/lag when loading in the heart/rose sphere pieces.

Loads of lag when playing in highly popular universes more so then playing in a dead one, but that's nothing new.

Dragwind
Jan 25, 2009, 03:36 PM
I've yet to encounter this, and I keep a close watch on my inventory.