PDA

View Full Version : EU/US SERVERS!

garjian
Jan 24, 2009, 02:29 PM
sorry i havent bothered to read most of the topic... cause this is really starting to PISS ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

EU/US SERVERS! NOT US!!! >: (

Zarode
Jan 24, 2009, 02:29 PM
Who, Sega of Japan?

sorry i havent bothered to read most of the topic... cause this is really starting to PISS ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get over it, you.

Lind Lawliet
Jan 24, 2009, 02:32 PM

No one cares, really. =_=

garjian
Jan 24, 2009, 02:44 PM
No one cares, really. =_=

its precisly that attitude that ive come to expect from americans today... mostly because of psu... but also xbox live in general, ive really started to despise the USA... its just so fucking arrogant.

and how so many people can be so very alike is beyond me...

Zarode
Jan 24, 2009, 02:50 PM
So, what do you think the servers should be called? The EU servers?

garjian
Jan 24, 2009, 02:51 PM
i already said...

they ARE called EU/US!!!

they should be referred to as EU/US.

Zarode
Jan 24, 2009, 02:52 PM
Glory to the EU servers!

Lind Lawliet
Jan 24, 2009, 02:57 PM
its precisly that attitude that ive come to expect from americans today... mostly because of psu... but also xbox live in general, ive really started to despise the USA... its just so fucking arrogant.

No, it's just that, I REALLY don't care.
I'm an apathetic person.
If it was called the EU servers I wouldn't care.
I'm not arrogant, I just don't care about your pathetic problems and needs.
The fact it's mostly called "US" servers is a LITTLE thing.
Enjoy the game.

Glory to the EU servers!
I lol'd.

lordkaosu
Jan 24, 2009, 03:02 PM

If you are starting to get pissed off at petty stuff like this, it's time you get outside more, mate. There are bigger things to worry about then how someone refers to servers. Basing your opinion on Americans on a silly issue like this? That's not exactly the brightest thing to do now, is it?

No need to answer, I'll answer for you: No, no it's not.

LuigiMario
Jan 24, 2009, 03:22 PM
My thoughts exactly.

I want my Holy Ray/D.

garjian
Jan 24, 2009, 03:25 PM
errr no... its the attitude i have a problem with, its got nothing to do with psu itself... but america is forced on almost every nation... so the fact that most american ignore other countries is something i noticed in almost everything, especially in the media (specificly films, tv, and games) but also on almost every site ive ever been on on the internet...

the amount of disrespect sickens me >:/

Totori
Jan 24, 2009, 03:42 PM
errr no... its the attitude i have a problem with, its got nothing to do with psu itself... but america is forced on almost every nation... so the fact that most american ignore other countries is something i noticed in almost everything, especially in the media (specificly films, tv, and games) but also on almost every site ive ever been on on the internet...

LOL I must laugh at that you really must get out more we don't ignore other nations if that was so look at iraq we wouldnt still be in war with them stop having little fits about that the reason most of us say the US servers is because most of the player on this forums is in the US and or this reason it's too damn much work to say EU/US server and why is EU in front of US that could start another little arugment if you have that much of a problem with it go complain to SEGA of whatever sorry this is just the way I see you problem

LuigiMario
Jan 24, 2009, 03:42 PM
So you take it out on this forum. Nice.

buzyb77
Jan 24, 2009, 03:56 PM

Um.... yeah...

Every hear of Hollywood(land) I hear they make alot of TV, Films, and Movies....(i think that in the USA)

Ever hear of World Wars 1 and 2... Look up who saved Europe....

Ever hear a thing Called LANDMASS?..... USA is VERY VERY VERY big ... many of our States ar Bigger than Euorpean Countries...

http://www.photius.com/wfb1999/rankings/total_land_area_0.html

please Find your Country... and try to understand why a whale doen't care about a fishes anger...

BIGGIEstyle
Jan 24, 2009, 04:01 PM

Despising americans so much... you must be french.

Getting all uppity because first we stole French fries and now we're stealing the EU/US server :P

If you don't like America GET OFF OUR SERVERS! :P

Ok, now in all seriousness...

I agree that our country uses other countries like toilet paper, and while I can't say that I agree with everything my Presidents have done *cough*Bush*cough* I live here because I have the freedom to NOT CARE.

Why get all irritated because it's easier to type US instead of EU/US? It's 3 less keystrokes that the same lazy people who type 2 instead of too- or u instead of you- aren't going to make. I hate to tell you buddy, but you are the minority here and in America we have a tendency of ignoring the minority.

Just write it off as Americans being lazy, not disrespectful. You read too far into things.

Oh, and if you're gonna get angry about Americans as a whole over something, choose something other than a videogame.

buzyb77
Jan 24, 2009, 04:10 PM
Bush is no longer Pres it's Obama.... and he is about to cost many people their jobs because he want the digital switch to be delayed....From Feb 17 to June 12th.....Company were hoping a reprieve in this sluggish econ.... (5k+ powerbills because of running 2 transmitters 1 digtal and 1 analog + the cost of mataining equipment will cost jobs as those bills have to be paid)