PDA

View Full Version : Masterforce: Need a suggestion

MT7218
Jan 25, 2009, 03:18 AM
I need to know which is a better head unit for a Masterforce: Har/Quick, or a Te / Tech PP Save unit? Masterforce has a natural speed boost as is, and has an inflated PP cost per cast. Or should I seek out a TP boosting unit all together?

Africa
Jan 25, 2009, 03:29 AM
go with the har /quick. The tech saves are kinda a waste as are most tp boosting slots.just bring photon charges and your good on any run.

stukasa
Jan 25, 2009, 03:34 AM
Har/Smart is the best unit you can equip but it's a little harder to get than Har/Quick. Har/Smart doesn't have a TP penalty and the shorter range is actually helpful when casting ra-techs. If you can't get a Har/Smart, settle for a Har/Quick. Te / TECH PP Save isn't a bad unit if you plan on soloing or playing in small parties a lot, but in medium and large parties you probably don't need it. Photon Charges are cheap and you can always carry a couple spare weapons in your inventory.

Gen2000
Jan 25, 2009, 06:18 AM
*/quick unit is always better for mission runs.

6_8_10
Jan 25, 2009, 05:38 PM
Ok, I know the har/smart unit decreases the range of the ra-techs, does it have any effect on gi-, damu-, or line techs like megid, zonde, and barta, or noszonde and nosmegid?

fay
Jan 25, 2009, 06:42 PM
personally for my masterforce im gonna get a red / force. well id like that. what i mean is orpa force lol

im used to fortetecher with har quick. masterforce is pretty much that as it is. then by not equiping har quick i get to keep my 100 tp then with orpa force i gain another 230 is it?
true i still loose the pp thing but in all honesty, iv never had a pp problem with master force or gun master. only figh master....

fay
Jan 25, 2009, 06:44 PM
Ok, I know the har/smart unit decreases the range of the ra-techs, does it have any effect on gi-, damu-, or line techs like megid, zonde, and barta, or noszonde and nosmegid?

gi - no
dam - no
line - yes
ra - yes
noz - yes

it doesnt actually decrease the range of the attack itself but rather how far the spell will move
as for the noz spells. i always though noz megid and zonde had unlimited range so yea lol