PDA

View Full Version : level 31 hitting 8000+ damage?

jayster
Jan 25, 2009, 03:30 AM
I posted this on the official website and sent a ticket in to sega but I'll post it here also.

I was on my level 91 character rellika. I just switched to ranger 1 to become a acrotecher. I go to the carnival and round up some low levels to help me do a C run. We start charged puzzle and proceed to the first telaporter, one of the players says "if you're going to boot me, boot me now". I had no idea what this person was talking about so I said "Why would I boot you?" He runs next to a monster holding a sword, and without swinging it, does 8000+ damage. The person said "That's why". He continued to run around with a long sword and dishing out massive damage without even swinging his weapon. I checked his weapons and he was using some low grinded C rank sword. I checked his armor and he was using the starter armor with no units. This person was only level 31!!!!

I didn't think to get his gamertag or ID# but I'll go through my recent players list tomorow to see if I can't find him and find out how he did it so I can burn him.

fay
Jan 25, 2009, 05:02 AM
yea knew about it ages ago. you can do this with an axe aswell.

rather easy to do aswell but its lots of hassle. btw idont use it before anyone says anything. i just know how to do it.

its worse when you see an axe to about 60k damage to dragons =/

APEXi
Jan 25, 2009, 06:03 AM
sounds like best level 31 player in the world to me.

Lind Lawliet
Jan 25, 2009, 06:15 AM
Whoa.
I wonder what would happen if he SWUNG that thing. >_>

fay
Jan 25, 2009, 06:57 AM
Whoa.
I wonder what would happen if he SWUNG that thing. >_>

he would do a LOT less.
from the way it works id assume it thinks you just used the PA 3 times all at once but you teleport to the enemys

Dragwind
Jan 25, 2009, 03:25 PM
Report the player to http://help.sega.com/

DreXxiN
Jan 25, 2009, 03:30 PM
Wow, that's scary.

360 is just loaded with these glitches, it's incredible xD.

On another note, Sensei' alt F beast seiteiki did 7k legitimately with redda (30ish on PS2/PC side) XD

ShuttleXpC
Jan 25, 2009, 03:42 PM
Wow, that's scary.

On another note, Sensei' alt F beast seiteiki did 7k legitimately with redda (30ish on PS2/PC side) XD

MGG and the rest of these glitches talked about here work, or worked at one point on the PC as well. Its not just the 360.

Lind Lawliet
Jan 25, 2009, 03:44 PM
he would do a LOT less.
from the way it works id assume it thinks you just used the PA 3 times all at once but you teleport to the enemys

It was a joke. ._.

SStrikerR
Jan 25, 2009, 03:52 PM
MGG and the rest of these glitches talked about here work, or worked at one point on the PC as well. Its not just the 360.

No need to start a console war, and you're wrong. He said the 36- was loaded with glitches. That's a fact. PC DID have a few glitches, but we don't anymore. At least not the bad ones, just harmless ones like sitting with weapons.

Christmas
Jan 25, 2009, 04:12 PM
You tell him not to start a console war, and then you continue with another biased statement?

Anyway, it's just a glitch with the PAs. I haven't really had any issues with it at higher levels of play, but it seems to be an issue with lower ranks. >.<;

ShuttleXpC
Jan 25, 2009, 05:32 PM
No need to start a console war, and you're wrong. He said the 36- was loaded with glitches. That's a fact. PC DID have a few glitches, but we don't anymore. At least not the bad ones, just harmless ones like sitting with weapons.

No one is trying to start any war? Wth are you talking about. The PC has the exact same bugs, I don't know if you are reading what I type, but I said this basically, "The PC/PS2 version had the same bugs working on their servers at one time or another." Doesn't mean they still are, but you're acting as if the MGG didn't work on the PC/PS2 when it in fact did. The only glitch that works anymore (one that actually matters cause if you consider putting altf4 in your chat field to sit up and down fast a glitch...wow) is the sword & axe/PA glitch. Go sit back in your little corner where its safe, cause straying too far from that corner is obviously dangerous as you have no clue about these things.

Suzuka Miyamoto
Jan 25, 2009, 05:53 PM
I posted this on the official website and sent a ticket in to sega but I'll post it here also.

I was on my level 91 character rellika. I just switched to ranger 1 to become a acrotecher. I go to the carnival and round up some low levels to help me do a C run. We start charged puzzle and proceed to the first telaporter, one of the players says "if you're going to boot me, boot me now". I had no idea what this person was talking about so I said "Why would I boot you?" He runs next to a monster holding a sword, and without swinging it, does 8000+ damage. The person said "That's why". He continued to run around with a long sword and dishing out massive damage without even swinging his weapon. I checked his weapons and he was using some low grinded C rank sword. I checked his armor and he was using the starter armor with no units. This person was only level 31!!!!

I didn't think to get his gamertag or ID# but I'll go through my recent players list tomorow to see if I can't find him and find out how he did it so I can burn him.

Dont be a snitch:-x

Suzuka Miyamoto
Jan 25, 2009, 05:55 PM
Report the player to http://help.sega.com/

Dont be a snitch.........

LuigiMario
Jan 25, 2009, 06:38 PM
yea knew about it ages ago. you can do this with an axe aswell.

rather easy to do aswell but its lots of hassle<---------------. btw idont use it before anyone says anything. i just know how to do it.

its worse when you see an axe to about 60k damage to dragons =/

Whats the bad part about doing it?

Cathbar
Jan 25, 2009, 07:42 PM
It's cheap?

Makes the game ridiculously easier from it's already "to easy" state?

It's annoying to other people who would like to hit things to get EXP?

It's annoying to people who would just like to hit things?

jayster
Jan 25, 2009, 09:12 PM
Dont be a snitch:-x

Don't be a cheater? :O Must be a hard concept to grasp.

SStrikerR
Jan 25, 2009, 09:53 PM
No one is trying to start any war? Wth are you talking about. The PC has the exact same bugs, I don't know if you are reading what I type, but I said this basically, "The PC/PS2 version had the same bugs working on their servers at one time or another." Doesn't mean they still are, but you're acting as if the MGG didn't work on the PC/PS2 when it in fact did. The only glitch that works anymore (one that actually matters cause if you consider putting altf4 in your chat field to sit up and down fast a glitch...wow) is the sword & axe/PA glitch. Go sit back in your little corner where its safe, cause straying too far from that corner is obviously dangerous as you have no clue about these things.
Dear god, I'd like to refute your entire argument but I don't feel like fixing it so it's readable right now. Ok, first off, I know that the MGG glitch DID work on our servers, but you were basically defending your console by saying we had it to. Well, we don't anymore, so that argument's pretty retarded. And sitting down with weapons is a glitch, because it's not supposed to happen. Hence, it is a GLITCH. Know what you;re talking about before you "keyboard punch" next time. As to the last part where you insulted me....pathetic. You're the one without a clue kid.

jShazBot
Jan 25, 2009, 10:01 PM
Lol an argument.

ShuttleXpC
Jan 25, 2009, 10:19 PM
Lol an argument.

You need 2 people for an argument, this is sorta like the kid who is being held back by a single hand while he/she tries to hit them flailing wildly.

DAMASCUS
Jan 25, 2009, 11:02 PM
If cheating is so fun then do it offline at your leisure. See how fast it gets boring and ask yourself 'why?'.

My sig says it.

-Morgan-
Jan 27, 2009, 03:07 AM
ive only seen 1 person do it and it was on charged puzzle a lil girl char named zoey was putin up about 7k with a starter sword cant remember his gt tho

Wow, that's scary.

7k? was it a newman using a butic? :D