PDA

View Full Version : Knuckles Statue

Katy
Jan 25, 2009, 01:52 PM
I wasn't around when they handed out these statues but they seem impossible to find using the shop search functions.

I tried typing in "knuckles" which only brings up Gudda this/Gudda that.

I tried sorting by "room item" and I get 0 results.

Rarity is 10*.

I found Amy/Sonic/Tails with no problem.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I went into a shop selling one for 3mil meseta so I know they're out there. I'm just not sure what I'm doing wrong.

LuigiMario
Jan 25, 2009, 02:13 PM
Knuckles is a type of weapon. So is Kubara ("Kubara Wood").

Shiryuu
Jan 25, 2009, 02:38 PM
What's wrong with using classic search?

fay
Jan 25, 2009, 02:55 PM
i know whats wrong mate. i tried every type of possible way round this. its not possible to do a search for it. you basicly have to set it to room decorations / 10* and then just keep scrolling through while raising the price every so often to find it.

its a pain i know

MooCowPirate
Jan 26, 2009, 01:07 PM
It's possible that no one has one up for sale, as well.

Delete
Jan 26, 2009, 10:59 PM
i know whats wrong mate. i tried every type of possible way round this. its not possible to do a search for it. you basicly have to set it to room decorations / 10* and then just keep scrolling through while raising the price every so often to find it.

its a pain i know

This

And moocow, there are plenty of knuckels out.

-Morgan-
Jan 27, 2009, 03:31 AM
i will sell you this one for 5mesetas

Immovable One
Jan 27, 2009, 04:00 AM
I just do the regular item search (not by condition), checked every shop that get listed, and found one for 700k. There might be cheaper ones, but since this was like real cheap compared to... let's say.... Tails who is freakn 4mil, I just gave myself in to panic buying and bought it.

Now I'm just missing Tails.....