PDA

View Full Version : Item Gur Asted, Gur Astec

FatalFlaw
Jan 25, 2009, 02:25 PM
Why does the Gur Asted have three times as much ATP as the Gur Astec, and more ATA to boot? All the Astec has is a miniscule boost in PP. Why the huge difference in stats. Does the Astec do something special or something?

EMPYREAN
Jan 25, 2009, 02:39 PM
cuz its a kubara brand weapon.
weak atp and ata but usually more pp so best used to train PAs.
(thoug some kubara weps is better in the ata, atp an pp part when high grinded than the orginal high grinded brands)

FatalFlaw
Jan 25, 2009, 02:46 PM
cuz its a kubara brand weapon.
weak atp and ata but usually more pp so best used to train PAs.
(thoug some kubara weps is better in the ata, atp an pp part when high grinded than the orginal high grinded brands)

I mean, I play a Masterforce, and I own a Kazarodoc. The TECH difference is miniscule. But in this case, it's huge.

Does it shoot faster or something? Larger range?

beatrixkiddo
Jan 25, 2009, 02:47 PM
No, it just has worse stats. It's a knock-off.

Alnet
Jan 25, 2009, 03:06 PM
Why does the Gur Asted have three times as much ATP as the Gur Astec, and more ATA to boot? All the Astec has is a miniscule boost in PP. Why the huge difference in stats. Does the Astec do something special or something?
Nope. It's just bootlegged. It doesn't even have the special firing effect.

On the plus-side, the weapon itself is pretty sexy.

Sexy_Raine
Jan 25, 2009, 03:53 PM
Imitation kuburas tend to have lower ATP but higher PP when grinded. Some are just terrible, but some are actually good like the kubrara machine gun.

Billy Mitchell
Jan 25, 2009, 03:59 PM
See, it's a game.

And in the game you have an option of taking a risk and making an item using kubara wood.

Maybe the knock-off will be better than the official version. Maybe it won't be.

This one isn't.

You have now learned something.

Dragwind
Jan 25, 2009, 04:06 PM
Many items in PSU simply don't make sense. It's as simple as that, unfortunately.