PDA

View Full Version : Ank Bico

Karazykid
Jan 25, 2009, 07:21 PM
Does the just attack make any difference since the damage it does is completely random?

Does element seem to effect it more than anything else? I've got a ground one, and I've noticed when fighting lightening enemies it seems to do more damage in the big numbers and I rarely get low damage, but the opposite is true for fighting ground enemies.

So since it seems to do good damage with the right element, and you can ignore just attack timing since it's random damage then would this be one of the best axes for a FM since they could attack even faster and spam even more jabroga?

creativehope
Jan 25, 2009, 07:25 PM
if I am not mistaken, that is the case for all weapons. just think of it like this. against opposite element it will always do more than against any other element.

gundam0079
Jan 25, 2009, 07:26 PM
its the same as any other weapon, just it does random damage no matter what ele/ grind etc. just it might do more with right element hit or grind.

Kylie
Jan 25, 2009, 07:37 PM
Don't ask where I got this number (I just made it up). Say that a JA move added 15% when you did it, and you used a random weapon like an Ank Bico, I would assume that that extra 15% would still get added regardless of what kind of damage it decided to do. In other words, I think JA affects it the same, but I wouldn't chisel that into a stone tablet.

beatrixkiddo
Jan 25, 2009, 07:56 PM
JA always makes the attack a critical hit (1.5x damage). Ank biko's atp varies a lot, but JA still does 1.5 damage like with any other weapon.

Chuck_Norris
Jan 25, 2009, 08:02 PM
And for the record, FM can't use Ank Bico untill we get Ank Bico+. Since Ank Bico is only A rank.

Shiryuu
Jan 25, 2009, 10:45 PM
You do know only the weapon atp varies? You still have your own atp to attack with.