PDA

View Full Version : What is the best/rarest saber weapon in this game?

Bassz
Jan 26, 2009, 01:17 AM
I am very partial to one-handed weapons with my main character, and I was wondering which ones they are.

xSHiNOx
Jan 26, 2009, 02:01 AM
check my rare weapons picture topic. most of them are high level unique weapons. very few of them are low level but still unique. they all rare!

Bassz
Jan 26, 2009, 02:08 AM
So I'm guessing the blue sword? How is that obtained?

Also, those two gigantic long-swords, what are they called and how are they obtained?>

xSHiNOx
Jan 26, 2009, 02:24 AM
the blue sword with stars? thats a low level one. you want the purple with stars or the purple saber. that should be called ravis = cannon. check the psz wiki and look at 7* stuff

Mike
Jan 26, 2009, 05:47 AM
the blue sword with stars? thats a low level one. you want the purple with stars or the purple saber. that should be called ravis = cannon. check the psz wiki and look at 7* stuff

Lavis. Not Ravis, Lavis. There are a bunch of weapons that have funny names and are hard to translate but not this. This isn't something a PSO fan should mix up.

Amherst_Wind
Jan 26, 2009, 10:43 AM
The strongest attack wise would be the Zero Saber, however you cant grind it. The Eclipse Star is weaker initially but when fully grinded its the strongest Saber, even stronger than a fully grinded Lavis Cannon (however the Lavis has the ability to strike two targets at once).
Thus, ironic as it is, only non-Hunter characters can use the strongest Saber in the game, the Eclipse. While the Hunter characters only have the choice of the 2nd and 3rd strongest, Zero or Lavis.

Callous
Jan 26, 2009, 12:03 PM
Where does Lavis drop?

xSHiNOx
Jan 26, 2009, 03:00 PM
super hard heaven's mother at the eternal tower. good luck trying to find it

_Vyser_
Jan 26, 2009, 03:49 PM
super hard heaven's mother at the eternal tower. good luck trying to find it

They sure want us to spam that mission for rares...

DeathMachine
Jan 27, 2009, 02:37 AM
Wait. What do you mean hunters can't use it?! That's a load! At least ONE hunter should be able to equip the most powerful BLADED weapon in the game! What is with these guys?

Amherst_Wind
Jan 27, 2009, 08:58 AM
Wait. What do you mean hunters can't use it?! That's a load! At least ONE hunter should be able to equip the most powerful BLADED weapon in the game! What is with these guys?

Its probably a trade with the fact that every Sword type weapon in this game (except for one, the Knife) is exlcusive to Hunters... which I find really lame. (and no the Knife is not the most powerful Sword).