PDA

View Full Version : Guardian Types

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 26, 2009, 03:15 AM
Hiya all,

I was just wondering if anyone could clarify this for me, i've noticed alot of characters seem to go through each different Guardian Type, myself I've mainly stuck to Fortefighter since I was quite a low level i'm now 116 but I've noticed that each time my character levels up the additional stats seem to be quite small now compared to earlier on when they were much bigger. I was wondering if your stat increases upon a character level up are affected by your Guardian Type? So a fortefighter would have better ATT and DFP whereas a Ranger would get bonus increase of ATA and such? I realise certain races get bonuses for being a specific type but thats with each type level up is it not?

Its just that i've noticed that the stat gain for each character level up now is pretty small, not all of the stats get an increase more often than not and I was just wondering if I were to start working through other Guardian Types if this would have an affect?

Thanks

Tifa

Chuck_Norris
Jan 26, 2009, 03:21 AM
Are you asking if you get a permanent stat boost from leveling other classes? No, it relies soully on the level of the class you're playing. Some classes have different modifiers, but the percentages don't carry over to different classes.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 26, 2009, 03:55 AM
Hmm thats kinda confusing, lol sorry maybe i'm just being slow. Yeah I meant a permanenet increase to your character level so say I went from level 50 to 51 would the stat increases be higher in certain areas such as ATA if I was a fortegunner or ATT and DFP if I was a foretefighter?

Its because I seem to remmeber having quite large stat increases for HP and ATT as a fortefighter when I was about level 70 upwards, even thought I had capped Fortefighter class. But level 100 and above i've found the increase in stats when I level up are getting smaller and smaller, i'm getting about 8 extra HP and maybe ATT, but alot of stats are left out and don't appear on the right of the screen when i level up.

Tifa

Arada
Jan 26, 2009, 04:07 AM
Your class doesn't matter when leveling.

You level the same way as a Force, ForteTecher or ForteFighter.

S4CT4L1TY
Jan 26, 2009, 04:26 AM
no it dosent affect it permanently thats the beauty of PSU your not forced to make character breaking choice's XD the only time your stats change are when you change your class they'll increrase and decrease accordingly

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 26, 2009, 05:10 AM
Ah cool, thanks for clearing that up for me, always wondered why people tried so mayn different types with one character when I just prefer to focus on the one fighting style so I can get the best weapons and armour for that type.

Thanks for the info ^^

Tifa