PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Try to help the lag

Barker5227
Jan 26, 2009, 12:02 PM
This may not be completely true but from my observation i have come up with...

...Each universe has a limit to how many people can be in it at one time, that much is obvious when you go to universe changer and Uni 1 is grayed out. When 1 person leaves it it becomes join able, im sure almost everybody here (including myself) have sat there and waited for that. But more than just 1 person joins tho. For every 1 that leaves 20+ join. With an entire day/evening of this Universe 1 gets WAY OVER POPULATED

From this i can conclude that part of the reason for the lag is that there are just to many people in universe 1!

Its not necessary to sit there for 30+ minutes waiting to get in. The drop rates aren't any better, the same missions are available in any other universe.
So basically, there's no reason to do that, no reason to over populate it!

Try to stay in other universes other than 1 if you want to help the lag

Also, i usually stay in uni 13 or 17, and yes there's lag because all of the universes are connected to 1 server, but its not AS laggy.

JAFO22000
Jan 26, 2009, 12:43 PM
Yeah, that's the reason for the lag....

the sega shop
Jan 26, 2009, 12:53 PM
re name uni 1 as noobsville instead of guide

MooCowPirate
Jan 26, 2009, 01:00 PM
We were all new at one point. That's all I hear whenever I play any game online, is people calling each other noobs the whole damn time. Just a pet peeve of mine.

the sega shop
Jan 26, 2009, 01:05 PM
yeah mine too, I would guess it`s the same for everyone, thats the point

Barker5227
Jan 28, 2009, 08:06 AM
I don't really see a problem with calling people "noobs" cause by definition noob stands for "A newb or newbie; refers to the idea that someone is new to a game, concept, or idea; implying a lack of experience"
So there's not really a problem with this cause, well they are noobs!

But when used in the context "Get the *&^% out you NOOB" that is wrong, when used to insult somebody it is wrong.

MooCowPirate
Jan 29, 2009, 07:36 AM
On the topic of lag, I think Sega just needs to stop doing a half assed job. I can't tell you how many times, bonus and regular missions, that I've started to move at quarter speed while all the god damn monsters are moving at normal speeds. That's solo. It's a very frustrating experience, especially on the bonus mission where getting hit usually means you're going to die. I like how even when you're lagging, and you use a nano blast, the gauge moves at normal speed while you're only able to get a few combos off =/

syouz
Jan 29, 2009, 07:48 AM
re name uni 1 as noobsville instead of guide

lol :-D

Barker5227
Jan 29, 2009, 07:59 AM
I agree
And sega needs to do more than just help the lag, they have ALOT of things to fix as well as provide real maintenance and updates, EVERY Tuesday there are updates or something in WoW, Hell (in an semi-exaggerated sense) games are thought up, programed, manufactured and sold before sega gets a real update off.
This game doesn't have to be laggy, it wasn't back before fire break, it was perfectly fine. I don't understand why it has to be this way now, yea there are more players, but combined between xbox, ps2 and comp there aren't enough players to fill all 20 universes...

Well...lets just hope today's update isn't horrific and glitchy :/

Shinko
Jan 29, 2009, 11:04 AM
Well alot of ppl try to get to uni 1 because that's where everyone is at. And i know im going to get ppl saying that uni 2 and 3 get full at times but for the most part especailly when there's not a event going on ppl are in uni 1. Now if there was alot more people playing we wouldn't have that problem because people can find players easier in other uni's.

Especailly if you want to do another stage other than the events stages and WB. You go to uni 1 because thats where the most ppl at and most likely (not always) you find some1 there doing other stage because most ppl there (at least that how ppl think)

So i think the lack of players is why ppl flood to uni 1. (compare to other mmo there online players are very lil.... and im refering to the xbox side.... we not even going to get on the pc/ps2 side)

And then even when ppl do go to other uni's most of the time if you don't have friends you won't get in the party because most of them are always locked. So in the end if thats the reason for the lag then it's not going to change no time soon unless sega do something