PDA

View Full Version : a visit from a gm

the sega shop
Jan 26, 2009, 01:03 PM
Just minding my own in uni 9 outside of the bonus counter at the carnival event the other night when out of the blue a gm named melchor or something comes out of nowhere and stands right in front of me, eventually says " hi the sega shop" then disappeared as quickly as he appeared.

do GM`s actually play the game or do they just run around sorting out problems?
Is there some way i can contact him & find out what he wanted?

I would like to know why i got singled out in a random uni like that, :-?

WHlTEKNIGHT
Jan 26, 2009, 01:05 PM
Ruby was probably just saying hello.

the sega shop
Jan 26, 2009, 01:08 PM
that dude was ruby? fair enough maybee he was, does he know me then? lol

Billy Mitchell
Jan 26, 2009, 01:29 PM
I don't know~ maybe! LOL

LuigiMario
Jan 26, 2009, 01:38 PM
Ruby posts here. He might see this thread.

beatrixkiddo
Jan 26, 2009, 01:41 PM
I was singled out by Ruby! :( Minding my own business in the Event Area before Mission Carnival maint, and he came in and made me leave :(

Lind Lawliet
Jan 26, 2009, 01:55 PM
Just minding my own in uni 9 outside of the bonus counter at the carnival event the other night when out of the blue a gm named melchor or something comes out of nowhere and stands right in front of me, eventually says " hi the sega shop" then disappeared as quickly as he appeared.

do GM`s actually play the game or do they just run around sorting out problems?
Is there some way i can contact him & find out what he wanted?

I would like to know why i got singled out in a random uni like that, :-?
Maybe he was just saying hi...?
GM's are humans too, they don't need 1,000 reasons to talk to regular players.
Just because he's a GM, doesn't mean he needs a reason to say hi to you, or that you were singled out.

Smidge204
Jan 26, 2009, 01:59 PM
He just wanted you to know that he's watching.

Always watching.

He knows.

=Smidge=

Cracka_J
Jan 26, 2009, 02:05 PM
http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh101/jimlap13/roobie.jpg
original artwork by regulus "space cowboy" hikari

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 26, 2009, 02:36 PM
I've seen ruby once before. He was saying hey to someone then disappeared.....maybe to his room either that or he logged off

Me personally i've never had a GM directly say hey to me

LuigiMario
Jan 26, 2009, 02:42 PM
Ive had a GM invite me, talk to me, message me, send me his card, etc. What did not do is get him to send a friend request or a message via xbox live. Ruby maybe easy considering he has "PSU Castor" GT as normal account.

chu-chu-chu
Jan 26, 2009, 02:50 PM
I've seen ruby once before. He was saying hey to someone then disappeared.....maybe to his room either that or he logged off

Me personally i've never had a GM directly say hey to mear you on 360 cause i'm on 360.

i have gm say hi to me and put the date in my gamrtag so you can check it if you wanna. its cool when they do because theeir from sega. O.o! and so its good to know that there and its why it's so much better then it waz. i think.

ashley50
Jan 26, 2009, 02:55 PM
feeling special aren't we? :)

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 26, 2009, 03:31 PM
ar you on 360 cause i'm on 360.

i have gm say hi to me and put the date in my gamrtag so you can check it if you wanna. its cool when they do because theeir from sega. O.o! and so its good to know that there and its why it's so much better then it waz. i think.

yea im on 360.
I've actually seen the GMs at random moments but if people found them they would either mind thier own business or leave XD.

I've only seen them on the none busy universes tho...

feeling special aren't we? :) Darn you and ur sarcastic remarks XD lol but naw i dont feel special i mean there people too. I think its nice to see them out and about playing.(if thats what they do) I guess the only hassle from that would be that people would be asking question through out tho whole mission like"When are we gonna get Shred of Darkness?" Or "When can we get to 160?" The questions could go on forever......

The sad thing is.....we are having an event right now so must of those questions(with the exception of bout help in the game) would be stupid......

I personally wouldnt mind playing with a GM. I'd think it would be fun to play with a MOD. He who controls the all might Hammer of Destiny :P They decide your fate XD If you do something wrong of course

RegulusHikari
Jan 26, 2009, 03:57 PM

I hate you with a passion incomprehensible by the human spectrum of understanding.

...Asshole.

Jose!
Jan 26, 2009, 04:03 PM

lol... That was a funny day..

toxic_rf
Jan 29, 2009, 07:59 AM
I saw Melchior out and about at the beginning of January.

He had Rising Strike and Buten at level 50.

Isn't that impossible?

PepperCat
Jan 29, 2009, 10:57 AM
I saw Melchior out and about at the beginning of January.

He had Rising Strike and Buten at level 50.

Isn't that impossible?

Not with Ruby, he used to hax 60% BKBs on a daily basis back on BB. (Inside joke...)

JamesV1
Jan 29, 2009, 11:47 AM
Do GM's really play the game or just run around?
ANSWER: GM's "do" play the game along with us. I, personally (along with friends) have ran missions with Melchoir (Ruby) before. He will run missions with you if he is not busy taking care of some "in game" business.

I also know a few who have ran with other GM's as well. (XBOX and PC/PS2)

He does like to talk about the "good ol days" of PSO, PSOBB. If you want to get on his good side, more than you already are... talk about these things. Just be sure that you know what you are talking about before hand.

Quiz him and see what he knows about PSO, PSOBB. That was always fun watching him answer the questions that everyone else would always ask him. He likes talking about the nostalgic... it gets his mind off of all the people asking about updates, when is "this" weapon coming out... etc.

Zwick_
Jan 29, 2009, 07:46 PM
I played with Melchior during MAG, hes a pretty cool guy... and he gave me GM Rappys and golden Cosmo Fountains =)

Kion
Jan 30, 2009, 03:19 AM
it could have been a big random coinsidence. he disappeared right after, right?

one time i was doing custume customization and tried to make my cast look as much like solid snake as possible with the racast camo pants. I put a handband on him and did a joke macro saying "otacon can you read me?" for a screen shot. at that exact time, some noob stolls in sees my macro and thinks "someone is paying attention to me". He starts talking, i humor him, but after not too long i couldnt take it and made a break for the uni cube.