PDA

View Full Version : shop tricks?

-Morgan-
Jan 27, 2009, 03:25 AM
ive recently started pulling shop tricks on ppl to save a ton of money and it works i wanted another yeil line so i put mine in my shop 4 dirt cheap and locked my room sure enough ppl lower theirs and i bought em for millions less but u gotta do it quick b4 ppl catch on that ur rooms locked.and i kno that putting this on forums will hinder my work but its ok cuz im done.

Namine
Jan 27, 2009, 03:40 AM
Locked rooms don't show up on shop searches.

Syl
Jan 27, 2009, 03:46 AM

I lol'd.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 27, 2009, 08:25 AM

I lol'd.

Umm ^^;

:lol:

S4CT4L1TY
Jan 27, 2009, 08:33 AM
:D wow this was fix'd a whiles back so people couldnt scam this way :dead:

Chaos320
Jan 27, 2009, 08:46 AM
-_- yet another dumb kid trying to make this game worse than it already is

-Morgan-
Jan 27, 2009, 09:46 AM
as a matter of fact they do when u set pass to 0000 lul at you

:D wow this was fix'd a whiles back so people couldnt scam this way :dead:

scam? the whole 360s psu economy is a scam

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 27, 2009, 10:24 AM
scam? the whole 360s psu economy is a scam

it is?? NO!!!! im part of a scam
*sigh*

(hides in corner)

Chaos320
Jan 27, 2009, 10:50 AM
/Facepalm

LuigiMario
Jan 27, 2009, 11:16 AM
-_- yet another dumb kid trying to make this game worse than it already is

His avatar fits him well.

Smidge204
Jan 27, 2009, 11:30 AM

They do when you search by name or item, at least on the PC/PS2 servers. Pain in the ass, since those search methods only show the character's name and not the item/price (Only "Search by Condition" does that).

Anyway, this seems like another entry on my already long list of reasons to never buy a 360. Truly a cornucopia of assholes and idiots. :disapprove:

Which reminds me - anyone have any information on that guy who planned to corner the market on Grinder Base S during GBR? Kinda curious as to how that turned out.
=Smidge=

Cracka_J
Jan 27, 2009, 11:34 AM
Besides, these are all kiddie scams.

Jose is the all-time king of PSU scams, with over 600+ mil in pure profit off of berries and kerselines.

And he did it all with one word. Gacha.

Calsetes
Jan 27, 2009, 11:38 AM
No info on who it was, but I can say that it most likely didn't work, since I was placing them at a normal set price of 250-275k each, and now they're down to 100k each (at least, on the PC servers). Unless his plan was to lower the price by half (or more), I'd say that's a big fat failure.

There are a few good things about 360s though - like........ uh........ the RE5 demo (if you have Gold), don't think that's on PS3 (but I plan on buying it for that regardless) and........ um......... fable? Oh, and a few good old Xbox games, but that's getting way off-topic. Either way, to each his own.

Edit: Maybe I SHOULD try to invest in one of these "gah-cha" things I hear about. I got some real bad weapons I can throw in for some easy money.

Smidge204
Jan 27, 2009, 11:54 AM
Ah here we go (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156690).

My mistake, he was planning on buying up all the S+10s to create an artificial shortage, then resell them at a higher price.
=Smidge=

-Morgan-
Jan 27, 2009, 12:18 PM
seems like every1 gets all pouty over a loophole lol ok kids i apologize for causing you such anguish:-P

Chaos320
Jan 27, 2009, 01:34 PM
-_- the kid thinks hes the shit now that he made a 2 page long post

-Morgan-
Jan 27, 2009, 01:44 PM
i do? news to me. and you call me kid why? are you an old man?
(thanks for givin me 2 pages since im "the shit" now chaos320)

-Morgan-
Jan 27, 2009, 01:46 PM
Ah here we go (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156690).

My mistake, he was planning on buying up all the S+10s to create an artificial shortage, then resell them at a higher price.
=Smidge=

did he even bother trying yet because ive seen nothing but a decrese in their price

Chaos320
Jan 27, 2009, 01:52 PM
just kiddin smalls :P

...and your lucky im way to tired at work to even think of a comeback or i would have one...and it would be catchy too

mvffin
Jan 27, 2009, 02:06 PM
locked rooms do not show up in conditional search. It just takes a few mins for your room to be locked after you lock it. go ahead, put a morbinia in your shop, lock the room, and then change the price to 1 meseta. I guarantee you someone will buy it before your room locks.

-Morgan-
Jan 27, 2009, 02:38 PM
just kiddin smalls :P

...and your lucky im way to tired at work to even think of a comeback or i would have one...and it would be catchy too

im smalls now? ok then your fat. BURNNNN (sarcasm)
but honestly i bet your not even 140pounds soakin wet:-P

Smidge204
Jan 27, 2009, 03:01 PM
So it's just a freaky coincidence that one particular person happens to lock their room a few minutes before I do a search, sometimes two or three searches a day and over the course of several days, so that their room always shows up but it's actually locked? (True story - same room, multiple searches over multiple days, always locked.)

Shenanigans.
=Smidge=

Hulksmash
Jan 27, 2009, 03:13 PM
wow u got caught completely lying how embarassing

Spartan Law
Jan 27, 2009, 06:32 PM
Whether it works or doesn't work is irrelevant. He said it only worked if your pw is 0000, so can't you just run into his room and buy his underpriced stuff?

Its a no lose situation for us now, we either get a cheaper price on things or he was lying and it doesn't affect us in any way. :-)

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 27, 2009, 06:38 PM
Whether it works or doesn't work is irrelevant. He said it only worked if your pw is 0000, so can't you just run into his room and buy his underpriced stuff?

Its a no lose situation for us now, we either get a cheaper price on things or he was lying and it doesn't affect us in any way. :-)

We WON!!!!

*Throws Confetti*

zeroguy518
Jan 28, 2009, 12:06 AM
So what we all learned from this is if you see he has low prices go book it to his room now that you know his password? CHEAP RARZ LOLOL

Zarode
Jan 28, 2009, 12:10 AM
ive recently started pulling shop tricks on ppl to save a ton of money and it works i wanted another yeil line so i put mine in my shop 4 dirt cheap and locked my room sure enough ppl lower theirs and i bought em for millions less but u gotta do it quick b4 ppl catch on that ur rooms locked.and i kno that putting this on forums will hinder my work but its ok cuz im done.

yo dawg lol tnkz 4 helpin out anotha niga

zeroguy518
Jan 28, 2009, 12:40 AM
yo dawg lol tnkz 4 helpin out anotha niga

Well said sir.