PDA

View Full Version : Authentication server down?

Niloklives
Jan 27, 2009, 04:26 PM
I'm not sure whats going on and I'm hoping it isn't something crazy.

I DCed twice last night and went to bed. this afternoon I try to connect and after I get past the DNAS check (PS2) It just keeps saying the server is down for maintenance. seeing as I'm clearly not having internet issues andconnection test passes every time, i can only assume the problem is elsewhere.

just looking to see if anyone else is having the problem. no snide PS2 remarks, please.

Thanks in advance

Dhylec
Jan 27, 2009, 06:47 PM
I'm on PC - I just logged in. I don't have any problem so try again?

SStrikerR
Jan 27, 2009, 07:00 PM
lolps2sucks n00b.

I'm on ps2, no problems.

beatrixkiddo
Jan 27, 2009, 07:04 PM
SEGA of America is phasing out the PS2 players in anticipation of the Supplemental Update

Niloklives
Jan 30, 2009, 05:32 AM
that's not it at all >_> I was having a partial net outage was all. I can log in just fine now.

I swear...maybe they'll phase out the 360 as well since 360s don't all have HDs either. Right? Cause they didn't do anything like offer a DLC only expansion for the 360, right? cause that would be silly....and it's not like v1/psu vanilla players are allowed on the servers since they only want people to access the new content. =/

I know there's a lot of hate for the PS2, but let it go. sega's not phasing anything out, they even said they'll be adding a lot of the features to AoI on PS2 via a system update. the only stuff we absolutely couldn't see on the PS2 would be actual new content as in new weapons and such. Who knows...they may shift over to the PS3 as well in the coming year. so far it's still in the development phase. Whatever the case, making outrageous claims based on speculation is exactly what i didn't want to see from people on here. Thanks for not addressing my question at all.