PDA

View Full Version : Question about Arms Dealer

doomkilledu
Jan 28, 2009, 04:47 PM
Any word on whether we will be able to sell the items we trade for. Like the Rucar+ considering it needs a chev. Edge will it be able to be sold since a chev edge was used to make it?

garjian
Jan 28, 2009, 05:03 PM
hmmm... check psupedia...

doomkilledu
Jan 28, 2009, 05:05 PM
hmmm... check psupedia...

Psupedia says nothing on weather it can be traded or sold at all.

garjian
Jan 28, 2009, 05:07 PM
then it probably can... :>

ashley50
Jan 28, 2009, 05:30 PM
weather? ...what does weather have to do with this?

oh wait...you meant Whether.

EspioKaos
Jan 28, 2009, 06:05 PM
As far as I'm aware, most every weapon traded for at The Arms Dealer can be sold on the player shop market. (The exceptions being the three "special" weapons, Ely Sion, Erdel Arrow and Erdel Fusil.) Out of curiosity, I just did a search for some, but didn't find any Carriguine-Rucar+ for sale. However, I found plenty of Sangeyashas, Chainsawd+ and others exclusive to that mission.

Dana
Jan 28, 2009, 06:21 PM
weather? ...what does weather have to do with this?

oh wait...you meant Whether.

Useless unnecessary post is useless unnecessary?

From what I hear and assume (from the cloth mission, which i'd assume to be similar in structure) you can sell them in player shops, yes.

Yuudai_Riisu
Jan 28, 2009, 06:30 PM

seriously, what the hell does that mean?

joefro
Jan 28, 2009, 06:34 PM

Nothing wrong with correcting people's grammar.

Edit: Blerg. I meant spelling.

Lind Lawliet
Jan 28, 2009, 06:36 PM
Nothing wrong with correcting people's grammar.

Spelling=/=Grammar

Dealbreaker
Jan 29, 2009, 03:58 AM
As far as I'm aware, most every weapon traded for at The Arms Dealer can be sold on the player shop market. (The exceptions being the three "special" weapons, Ely Sion, Erdel Arrow and Erdel Fusil.) Out of curiosity, I just did a search for some, but didn't find any Carriguine-Rucar+ for sale. However, I found plenty of Sangeyashas, Chainsawd+ and others exclusive to that mission.

What do the Chainsawd+'s run for? I have it setup to get 5 of them and want to know if its going to be worth the morbinia.