PDA

View Full Version : Tips for the 6th boss?

keizeh
Jan 28, 2009, 06:23 PM
I'm not sure if it's the final boss or not, so I'm just gonna put 6.
It the giant gold and white statue.

I'm almost level 30(something between 25 and 30) humar and I can't beat it.
What level do you recommed I should be?

deso123
Jan 28, 2009, 06:37 PM
im a level 30 racaseal and having probs on second part of the boss. still trying.

_Vyser_
Jan 28, 2009, 06:49 PM
That's good. I beat the game at level 29. I recommend finding a double saber with Million Rave and a dark element. It's not even funny how fast you kill the second form.

If you're having trouble with the first part, I wrote about it in this topic: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157617

keizeh
Jan 28, 2009, 07:07 PM
Could you describe that PA for me?
I can't read teh japanese.

Oh yeah, for some reason getting melee weapons is a pain in the ass.
All I really get are guns and wands.Then when I do get a melee weapon, the one I have is still stronger ._.
Is that normal, or is there some hidden section ID in this game?

xSHiNOx
Jan 28, 2009, 08:02 PM
millennium rave is a 3 hit combo. it looks cool and does good damage.

_Vyser_
Jan 28, 2009, 11:34 PM
I don't remember the katakana spelling for it, but it starts with a "ミ", so it should be pretty easy to spot. Also, I've noticed that certain stages drop more of a certain type of weapon, until you get to the last level. There seems a good variety of strong weapons in the last level.

Shiroyu
Jan 29, 2009, 03:32 AM
millennium rave is a 3 hit combo. it looks cool and does good damage.

4, actually. It also does AoE.

LionHeart-
Jan 29, 2009, 04:35 AM
Theres a little trick with the Drones I noticed.

1st drone - will always jump on white squares and never attack IIRC. So this is your first drone to kill.

2nd drone - I think alternates between black and white squares and does melee damage. I think its best to kill this one second.

3rd drone - only jumps on black squares IIRC? This one seems to always shoot beams, never melee or stands still... I always leave this one standing last.

I hope thats about right. Once you do some significent damage, Falze isn't that bad.

Bassz
Jan 29, 2009, 11:17 AM
For the statue, obviously just go after 2 drones. Don't lose track of which one you are intending to kill.

Second form, set your team on Heal mode or something, use something that does multiple hits in one direction for charged (I used the vending machine Testarossa(?) which does a 5-slash attack). Attacking the stomach enough will make the boss "fall" down, and attack her head for more damage. Or send your team into Offense mode, and when they get the "Party Hard" attack from the boss, quickly attaack the head.

deso123
Jan 29, 2009, 11:33 AM
What I did after I ran out of funds to restock all my mates to fight the boss is since I was level thirty and unlocked most of the maps I went to online multiplayer and played hard mode with them till I got to level 42 and then went back and floored the boss' ass.

_Vyser_
Jan 29, 2009, 03:19 PM
Well, that is one way to do things. If all else fails, you could just save right before fighting the boss, so you can restart in case you loose all your items.

Akaimizu
Jan 29, 2009, 03:29 PM
The only hint I'd like to give for the final fight of the story, that it does not like things up close and personal. It prefers to have you at a distance.

_Vyser_
Jan 29, 2009, 03:40 PM
Just beat it on Super Hard, and I noticed this time that the balls that orbit Dark Falz don't hit you if you're attacking his ear. I was using the Cyclone Run PA (The one where you stab the double saber into the ground then spin around) and that was not a good idea...I got smacked around a lot. It's best to use the other PA I mentioned before it seems.

keizeh
Jan 29, 2009, 09:45 PM
Nvm, I beat him wih my cast.I stopped playing the Humar(I have a problem with randomly starting new games...)

That things name translates to Dark Falz?
That things an insult compared the PSO Falz...

_Vyser_
Jan 29, 2009, 10:58 PM
I agree, that black-rabbit-fish-elephant ugly tumor of a boss shouldn't have that title. I really do wish the boss was cooler looking :/ At least the battle music for that fight doesn't suck.

keizeh
Jan 31, 2009, 12:23 AM
:D, I started another game with a Hunewm, and I have this totally kickass daggers with a ranged PA(It's like dual slicers), I was so close to beating the thing, but the balls got me killed.

That's kinda sad that if those balls weren't there the final boss would be too easy.

_Vyser_
Jan 31, 2009, 01:00 AM
that PA is amazing in the Eternal Tower. You can safely make red boxes explode, causing any monsters near them to be almost dead.

You are right though, those balls (think I'm gonna call them orbs now) are a pain. That PA you mentioned is really good at getting rid of those orbs. You just need to aim at the orbs and hope the boss gets hit as well.

keizeh
Jan 31, 2009, 02:57 PM
Beat him with my HUnewm earlier today :D

Is that PA unique to that weapon, or can I find something stonger with it?
I max grinded it and it's still too weak to be a major help in hard mode D:

Oh yeah, do you know what's up with the red boxes?
Are all those weapons from it considered rare, or is it they are generic and just have that extra star.

xSHiNOx
Jan 31, 2009, 04:09 PM
we dont know if the daggers you're using has a unique PA to it because you havent told us what the dagger is (name, level, how many stars it has, etc)

red boxes = 7* weapons/armors. sometimes you might be lucky and get a non 7* meaning a rare and unique weapon. other times it may be a rare and unique weapon if you're lucky. if not, then a generic 7* weapon most people always get.

keizeh
Jan 31, 2009, 04:24 PM
Nope, the PA isn't unique to the daggers, I just foud another pair that had the same PA.
Sucks that the new daggers were weaker though...

Bassz
Jan 31, 2009, 10:29 PM
I've never gotten a seven star from the boxes yet, always 6-stars. I'm playing on hard mode, so that could be it.

_Vyser_
Feb 1, 2009, 12:02 AM
yeah, you wont get 7* items until you're in super hard mode.

keizeh
Feb 1, 2009, 12:09 AM
So the 7* are true rares or are there still generics on that level?
Oh yeah Vyser, are you playing online now or something?
I'm bored, but I'm only level 48 ._.

xSHiNOx
Feb 1, 2009, 05:10 AM
95% of 7* rares you find are generic weapons. if you want the true rare and unique, you gotta keep playing long and hard and hope it drops.

Bassz
Feb 2, 2009, 07:41 PM
I like it call weapons that sell for 10 Mesetas as "Uniques" (like in Diablo), 6-7 star weapons as Rares, and 6-7 starred weapons that sell for 10 mesetas as Unique Rares.

xSHiNOx
Feb 2, 2009, 09:02 PM
well, unique rare weapons are ones you dont find often.