PDA

View Full Version : Igg Crown

Ryno
Jan 28, 2009, 08:46 PM
everytime when i'm in my room i always search to see if it's still in shop and the highest was 30 to 40 mil.. and still expensive. and if I do hunt it. it's going to take me 45 minutes since i'm acrotecher. and whenever I do get a rare map it doesnt drop or it doesnt show the rare pink creatures rappy igg. so that is a waste of time.

you think Igg Crown will be cheap/ go down in price when GUARDIANS Formal comes out?
because i dont want to waste 30 or 40 mil just on a material. lol. I hope it does drop down in prices.

also Laia Portrait and Dallgun Portait are easy to get and Guardians Tag will drop in Risky Comback S.

( please reply )

Magus_84
Jan 28, 2009, 09:10 PM
If anything, it'll probably go up in price once Guardians Formal is released, at least at first.

The supply on the market will gradually increase as people realize "hey, this is worth a lot", then price wars will occur. That'll drop the price a bit, but after the first wave of people who want one get one, it'll stabilize at a fairly high price, I think.

It's too much of a pain to hunt (right now) to be cheap.

NOC G4ME v2
Jan 28, 2009, 09:17 PM
:shrug: well if i knew what the rare map was and stuff i could run it with me and clan ^^

Ryno
Jan 28, 2009, 09:17 PM
So if I have been searching and cant find a Igg crown. might as well buy it before it goes in prices?

Magus_84
Jan 28, 2009, 09:25 PM
So if I have been searching and cant find a Igg crown. might as well buy it before it goes in prices?

I'd say just keep hunting it. No matter how slow you are, you're still liable to find one before it's released here. >_>

If you have people you trust, drag them along.

mvffin
Jan 28, 2009, 09:27 PM
best place to get Iggs is at Flowery Pursuit, but you need 3 people for the door...

Ryno
Jan 28, 2009, 11:03 PM
How long of a wait till we get the mission Risky Comback?

Kazemi
Jan 28, 2009, 11:13 PM
the lowest it ever got on JP during MAG+, where it was an area drop, was still over 10 mil. pretty ridiculous for an item thats only used for clothing.

and no one ever knows when future missions will reach the regional servers. so why ask?