PDA

View Full Version : agito drops later in the carnival?

DUN
Jan 29, 2009, 12:20 PM
dose anyone know if we get a second part to the main mission on the carnival that drops agitos lol cause i have a 8/10 30% that imma sell to get a new one but i just wanna see if this is true 1st

San Anto
Jan 29, 2009, 12:32 PM
the agito's dropped wont be higher than 32% so id keep yours tbh :|

Mr T 13
Jan 29, 2009, 12:34 PM
Looking at PSU pedia it seems that there will be additions to the main mission. It also say that they will drop made in "Mad Flash" A & S level runs.

Csero
Jan 30, 2009, 01:57 AM
Wonder how low they will drop in price if everyone is spamming Mad Flash for Agito Repcas. I am also curious as to if there is just one SEED Magashi or more than one. If it's more then one, Agito's shall be rather cheap. I still don't see less than 10 mil, but more retarded things have happened with drops <<

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 30, 2009, 02:21 AM
Wonder how low they will drop in price if everyone is spamming Mad Flash for Agito Repcas. I am also curious as to if there is just one SEED Magashi or more than one. If it's more then one, Agito's shall be rather cheap. I still don't see less than 10 mil, but more retarded things have happened with drops <<

I believe the 10 mills(if that was the minimum price) would be anything <20%

However since they are random....its possible to get <10% i want a 5% ^_^ lmao

Csero
Jan 30, 2009, 11:51 AM
I believe the 10 mills(if that was the minimum price) would be anything <20%

However since they are random....its possible to get <10% i want a 5% ^_^ lmao

I hope to get a Neutral one myself. Yes, I am one of those Neutral Weapon idiots.

Dark Emerald EXE
Jan 30, 2009, 12:11 PM
I hope to get a Neutral one myself. Yes, I am one of those Neutral Weapon idiots.

i wouldnt mind a neutral myself but since i dont use swords all that much....... ^^;

joefro
Jan 30, 2009, 12:52 PM
i wouldnt mind a neutral myself but since i dont use swords all that much....... ^^;
You keep the neutral ones that you get and gib joefro all others lol jkjk:-D

Calsetes
Jan 30, 2009, 01:13 PM
I'd be happy to get one, even if it was something like a 1% element. Just something to add to the collection of "wow, that's kinda nifty looking" weapons.