PDA

View Full Version : 3 more Phantasy Star Zero coupons

Cranberry
Jan 29, 2009, 04:22 PM
I've ordered some Precure games off Playasia.com and each one that was shipped to me included a coupon good for $5 off my next purchase of $50 or more from Playasia. I have no plans to use these before they expire. Two expire February 19th the other expires March 12th.

These work on any purchase of more than $50, including Phantasy Star Zero which is selling for $52 as of the time of this post. All you have to do is put the coupon code in during checkout and you get $5 taken off.

I have 3 available on a 1st come 1st serve basis. Simply post here if you want one and I'll PM the code to you. Each one can only be used once. These only work on playasia.com.

Please only ask for the coupon if you know for sure that you are going to use it. If you take a code and never use it, you've denied someone else a chance to use it.

deso123
Jan 29, 2009, 04:30 PM
never mined dont want.

Cranberry
Jan 29, 2009, 04:42 PM
One sent. Two left.

Dark Hunter
Jan 29, 2009, 05:25 PM
Could I get a coupon pleaes?

the_importer_
Jan 29, 2009, 06:07 PM
I have one if someone needs it, won't be importing any games or buying games period, I have way to many to play >_>

BioWarrior
Jan 29, 2009, 06:51 PM
lol, if they can't afford this game the last thing they need to be doing is playing it. But I'm gonna use this coupon before it expires.

It's not about being able to afford it. She's just making it cheaper for people already wanting to buy it. It's called being helpful to the community

Cranberry
Jan 29, 2009, 08:54 PM
2nd coupon issued. 1 remains.

I'm not offended, but just for reference the proper pronoun to use in reguads to me is "she" rather than "he." I'm sure everyone just didn't know.

Although these can in fact be used for anything, it was my sincere hope that they would be used to help people play Phantasy Star 0 that want to but are having difficulty too. I am dissapointed that someone snagged a coupon believing that people that would benefit from the savings the coupon offers don't deserve to play the game. Also a little disheartening that topic deletions were requested in the hopes that I would not see them. I suppose that is the risk one takes when using an honors system online.

I do request that for the 1 remaining coupon, I would really like it to go to someone that is hoping to play Phantasy Star 0. I know there's no way to enforoce that or anything, but especially in these tough economic times I know that there are those that are struggling for money, but love Phantasy Star and have waited a long time for a portable version. If even just a little I can help someone out in that, that's really what I'd like. So as a personal request, those that are interested, I ask that you allow those that wish to use it for Phantasy Star Zero to have the first chance at them.

One coupon remains.

Niered
Jan 29, 2009, 09:06 PM
Wait so the game is $52 dollars, and the coupons are worth 25? Meaning the game itself after the coupon is $27?

Hrm...

Problem here is mainly that A.) I know ill get the US version no matter what and B.) I dont know how much I care to figure out the Japanese menus/items/dialouge.

Although I do commend the members here for doing this, and will be greatly disappointed if noone takes them up on their offers.

Cranberry
Jan 29, 2009, 09:12 PM
The coupon is worth $5. Not 25 I'm afraid.

deso123
Jan 29, 2009, 09:13 PM
I got a used copy on ebay for 40 used. May find good deals there.

LionHeart-
Jan 30, 2009, 01:14 PM
They sent me a coupon to but I can't remember where I put it lol.

But I was thinking, instead of offering these out to people (yes which is a very nice gesture) how about we put all these coupons together and buy the Phantasy Star Zero : Bible if its called that.

We could vote for a person here on the boards, if they would like to dedicate some of their free time, like for example I dunno scanning the pages, then get a team together to re-write most of it up in English.

Was just an idea ;3...