PDA

View Full Version : AotI Whitill Wings in the next update?

Avenged
Jan 30, 2009, 01:48 AM
Sega, I can't understand why the USA and UK Servers can't have a hand full of the items you have released to the Japanese Servers....:-?

It would be nice too at lease see the Whitill Wings in the next update for the Lightning Carny, 99 Zonspheres or a area drop.

I kind of find a little unorthodox that, since where American we get set back on Items and Events...This is nothing but a giant complaint, i understand, but really come on...Give us our moneys worth.

People on USA/UK Servers that agree please post and add your own comments...

Thank you for reading this, Happy Hunting.

mvffin
Jan 30, 2009, 01:55 AM
umm whitill wings should be available with the release of the Innocent Girl mission... because thats when jp got them.

Avenged
Jan 30, 2009, 02:03 AM
Thank you Man, for your comment:-o

Nicodareus
Jan 30, 2009, 03:04 AM
I kind of find a little unorthodox that, since where American we get set back on Items and Events...This is nothing but a giant complaint, i understand, but really come on...Give us our moneys worth.

You're getting your money's worth. The japanese players had to wait for each update too. Granted, we're having to wait longer in alot of cases, especially over the past few months. But it doesn't change the fact that Sega didn't just drop everything in the game at once on the JP servers.

Kion
Jan 30, 2009, 03:12 AM
Lol, Itsy your a Baka....

Wow, you speak japanese!!!:-o You`d probably be fine on the jp servers.

Atomic646
Jan 30, 2009, 09:53 AM
You're getting your money's worth.

I don't think I am , with all the ROLLBACKS, Delayed Events ect...

The only reason I still pay for it is because sega has lured me into there evil ways and brain washed me with fake, non existent candy...

MooCowPirate
Jan 30, 2009, 10:01 AM

The only reason I still pay for it is because sega has lured me into there evil ways and brain washed me with fake, non existent candy...

This pretty much sums it up for me.

ashley50
Jan 30, 2009, 10:14 AM

Yet...it works.

and The game is from Japan, not US or EU. So translating takes time >_>;

Atomic646
Jan 30, 2009, 10:26 AM
Yet...it works.

So translating takes time >_>;

obviously, but the sad thing about it is that I know what there doing and I still fall for it. :/

Yes, but they should incorporate that translating time into there event schedule, resulting in a accurate date of when things "Should" come out.

Arika
Jan 30, 2009, 10:37 AM
time to move to rant forum?