PDA

View Full Version : What and how is this weapon obtained?

Bassz
Jan 30, 2009, 02:50 AM
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v156/xSHiNOx/PSZ/rare%20weapons/?action=view&current=DSC00629.jpg

Image taken from the Rare photo album thread.

xSHiNOx
Jan 30, 2009, 03:03 AM
ahh the M109. i found mines from super hard heaven's mother.

Bassz
Jan 30, 2009, 03:42 AM
ahh, thanks. No way I can get that :/

I cant even do any Hard mode missions. When I want to heal, have to press start and smash A repeatedyl.

_Vyser_
Jan 30, 2009, 11:37 AM
lol, do you not have any mates/resta on your pallet? Don't worry about the hard missions, just get to 35-40ish, and they don't seem so bad. I'll help ya level sometime if you want :D

xSHiNOx
Jan 30, 2009, 03:25 PM
yeah, what type of character are you? if you're a hunter/ranger, you can either have resta or monomates, dimates, or trimates in your action palette.

Bassz
Jan 31, 2009, 10:16 PM
I'm a Hunter Cast. I do switch out my Heavy attack for the fluids, but whenever I run out, I have to manually switch them again. I usually run out of those potions against bosses too, so by the time I switched them out for another fluid, I'm dead. I could also switch out roll too, but I use that a lot.

_Vyser_
Jan 31, 2009, 11:50 PM
You should get a pp regen unit. I have a HUcast as well, and I have not used a fluid since I got a pp regen level 3 unit. Even the level 2 unit worked wonders. Now I'm curious, what's your pallet set-up? For me, it's:

heavy attack, dodge, normal attack
dimate, trimate, monomate

I used to have difluids where trimates were, but I'm finding I don't need to use PAs as much anymore. I can't think of anything else that might be useful to a CAST to put in the pallet besides maybe moons or stars. Even then, they're pretty easy to access using menu shortcuts and are rarely used.