PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a frozen shooter.

Kryfton
Feb 10, 2003, 12:16 AM
I'm downgrading my Snow Queen.

Anyone with a frozen shooter want to trade guns?

Thanks

(If more than one person wants to trade, I'll take best offer, here's a hint, I like rare shotguns)

Kryfton
Feb 10, 2003, 04:31 PM
bump

bluefall
Feb 10, 2003, 05:16 PM
i need snow queen i have spread needle or fod/pwer for it. I also haave a jsword, but ud have to add more for that.

-Kal-
Feb 10, 2003, 05:57 PM
Just wondering what is the difference between the frozen shooter and snow queen? I understand that the snowqueen can't do combos and frozen shooter can... Is that all the difference? and which one is more rare?

CeasOne
Feb 10, 2003, 06:18 PM
On 2003-02-10 14:57, -Kal- wrote:
Just wondering what is the difference between the frozen shooter and snow queen? I understand that the snowqueen can't do combos and frozen shooter can... Is that all the difference? and which one is more rare?

you must make snow queen via a frozen shooter and a photon booster i belive ... so i guess you can say that snow queen is more "rare" than the frozen shooter

Shinji
Feb 10, 2003, 08:21 PM
Snow Queen is also a shot and not rifle type like the Frozen Shooter.

TenguMan007
Feb 10, 2003, 08:52 PM
Snow Queen hits multible target like it can go through them. Frozen Shooter cant. It only hits 1.

Kryfton
Feb 10, 2003, 11:32 PM
The Snow Queen and the Frozen Shooter act that same,

the thing is, the Snow Queen can't multi hit. However, like a standard photon launcher (Like the Photon Launcher, Guilty Light, Red Scorpio) it will hit any monster that is linear to another monster; in a straight line.

The power is also boosted consideribly. With the Snow Queen, I did about 100 points more worth of damage than the Frozen Shooter.

In the end, it's pros and cons, unfortunately, I'm not into the no-combo of the snow queen.

So I'm offering the Snow Queen for Trade for either a Spread Needle or a Yasminkov 7000V.