PDA

View Full Version : Hats, and outfits in general?

robinhood
Jan 31, 2009, 06:41 AM
I saw someone wearing a hat. I checked the Clothing shop on Floor 3 of the Colony, and saw no hats available to purchase.

And can I wear the outfits that I purchase into battle, or does it take the place of your armor?

ashley50
Jan 31, 2009, 06:56 AM
Lumilass...

Ithildin
Jan 31, 2009, 07:21 AM
Yeah hats are included in makeovers. That stumped me ages ago when I wanted a bandana for my char.

robinhood
Jan 31, 2009, 07:24 AM
She didn't have the hat I saw this guy wearing.

Also, can I wear these clothing outfits into battle in missions? Or is it just something people wear around lobbies?

ashley50
Jan 31, 2009, 07:26 AM
the hat is available only on certain Hair styles...

You payed for it...of course you can use it anywhere.

S4CT4L1TY
Jan 31, 2009, 08:07 AM
yea go to lumilass choose to change your hair try all types of hair styles and check all the secodary features till you find the right one and no it dosent take place of your armor your clothes have their own section to be equiped but unlike armor you cant switch on the fly you must either change in a clothing shop, your room or certain lobbies like kugo hot spring

Mr T 13
Jan 31, 2009, 09:16 AM
If you notice your armor will show up on your clothing as well. If you have ice armor you will have a light blue design somewhere on your outfit. It can be hard to notice sometimes though. If you look at a CAST the armor they're wearing may only show up in a very small design on their chest.

Lind Lawliet
Jan 31, 2009, 10:43 AM
Lumilass...

Fixed. :3

Yes, as mentioned above, go to Lumilass.
Unfortunately, they limit some accessories to some hairstyles, which limits your choices even more.

robinhood
Jan 31, 2009, 11:14 AM
Thanks everyone for the replies!!! It helped so much :)