PDA

View Full Version : Question: Selling event items later?

Immovable One
Jan 31, 2009, 10:33 AM
Yesterday, I picked up Stun / Resist from one of the boss boxes. I wasn't really a fan of these units (I'm a wall guy), so I thought of putting it up for sale on my shop. When I searched for the prices of Stun / Resist, however, I found that they only sell for an about 25k, which is cheaper than what I get when I used to sell Olpads.

I heard from this guy I played with during the same mission I got the unit that these Stun / Resist would actually sell for like 12mil or something. So I thought "Hmmmm.... is this one of those sell-em-at-the-right-time items?"

So here's my question:
What are the items during this event that I could farm for, and sell later at a higher price after the event or so?
How much would they cost compared to how they would sell now (e.g Stun / Resist 25k now 12mil later)?

I've been picking up a lot of junk like those Majimras, and units that I'm not sure if I care about cough*[B]Survivor*cough. I took them out of the shop temporarily last night because of this issue. And, as lame as they currently are, there're also the event weapons (the ones you buy with Zonspheres) that, while they sell for about 500k right now which is not bad, makes me wonder how much they would cost later.

Thanks^^

Mr T 13
Jan 31, 2009, 10:54 AM
The Plasma Fists may be worth more after the event, but as soon as the Gudda Igga comes out they will most likely just be for collectors sake. Grinder Base Ss will go up to about 100k once the synth bonus comes back. In turn, the copernia and olpad will go up to 50k each. The Psycho Wand board will surely go up in price again after this event. Also, Super Drills may be worth more when the Drill Fist board is available in the item exchange. Rattlesnakes may go up a little once the event is over. That's really all I can think of. My bet is on the Super Drills though.

Shiryuu
Jan 31, 2009, 02:04 PM
Super drills come in MAG+ lottery too so not that great of an investment. Best one to invest in is probably Falclaw. Gudda Plasma is decent since Igga is lightning only, but in the end Melan Knuckle will replace all knuckles.