PDA

View Full Version : armor

fay
Jan 31, 2009, 01:07 PM
is everyone just using dark armor at the moment?
iv been searching for an armor my fortetecher can use. mainly for dealing with carriguines in stage 9. the always kill me =[
at the moment im using a feril line 20% dark with the legsless rainbow.

i checked both yiel-senba and feril line. the dark armors are sooo expensive and there is only like 2 sets of armor up on the server in total near enough. it makes it near impossible to get more than 20% without looking into tens of millions which i dont think is very fair in price.

if anyone has a feril line or yiel-senba > 20% for a fair price let me know. i dont think im gonna get past this stage any other way without luck.
thats with me using lv 31 deband and a lv 11 jellen on them aswell -_-

The Praetor
Jan 31, 2009, 01:21 PM
I'm sure you do not need my help, however, I don't think a ForteTecher Lv 20 on a level 150 character with a :dark:50% Armas Line will be able to take a hit from the Carriguines on Stage 9.

I had someone post on my BB who had a :dark: 23% Yiel-senba, but he wanted a :neutral: 0% Yiel Line for it :lol: I will try to get a hold of the individual that holds that :dark: 23% and see what he might want for it...

For Stage 9 I recommend getting behind the Gunmaster of Fortefighter. If you would like to join my Gunmaster party we will show you the best way we have found to survive as a Techer ^^

fay
Jan 31, 2009, 06:45 PM
sure mate that would be great.

when i start i use deband lv 31 one on myself. then i jellen lv 11 them. the non buffed carriguine didnt even take half my health actually lol.
its when the last spawn on buffed ones came out. it spawned in a way thay i was inside of it. so meh. i had no chance. 1 hit and gone. didnt get a chance to use jellen