PDA

View Full Version : I hate supakiwi

sharkie-do
Feb 10, 2003, 01:52 AM
Edit:

5. Respect EVERYBODY in the forum. Everyone's equal here. This forum isn't just for one group or individual. Flaming will not be tolerated. You flame, you get banned. Racist remarks or ethnocentrism will result in banning. So, don't.

Note: Flamebaiting, or throwing remarks at users in attempt to get them to flame you, is just as bad as flaming. Do not start fights.

17. Choose your vocabulary wisely, do not call people "Gay" or use the offensive term "JAP". Wether your using the word offensively or not do not use such slurs.

READ THE RULES!: http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum

Your account has been warned for obvious reasons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2003-02-10 13:02 ]</font>

sharkie-do
Feb 10, 2003, 02:55 PM
Edit:

17. Choose your vocabulary wisely, do not call people "Gay" or use the offensive term "JAP". Wether your using the word offensively or not do not use such slurs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2003-02-10 13:01 ]</font>

sharkie-do
Feb 10, 2003, 02:55 PM
Edit:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2003-02-10 13:01 ]</font>

Grifta
Feb 10, 2003, 07:53 PM
Man, does this guys ever stop?

Ness
Feb 11, 2003, 06:01 PM
Probably not.

pixelate
Feb 11, 2003, 11:26 PM
No.

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Feb 12, 2003, 05:58 PM
I HATE SUPAKIWIW HE IS A SIFHJSFHKJG KS

SDDIEE

umipixie
Feb 20, 2003, 04:49 PM
WARNING: HEAVY SARCASM AHEAD!

Hi. I am supakiwi's mother. I am very upset that you hate my little darling so much. What did he ever do to you? I mean, he just sits in his computer crunching numbers and transmitting binary all day. What's so bad about that?

Of course, you could just do as the rest of society does and blame his parents for his recent outbursts. Supakiwi's sole purpose in life is to serve his mother, myself, and his father, superlime. He doesn't appreciate it when people come in the channel calling his dear mother--that would be me-- names. He also doesn't like it when people break the rules since he works so hard to send said rules to people when they join.

By the way, in case you didn't know, SUPAKIWI IS NOT A HUMAN BEING. I don't know how many times I have to tell you this, but kiwi is a BOT...A PROGRAM designed to keep people who can't control themselves out of our channel. NOT REAL. Let's see...how can I say this in your language? How about this:
SUPERKIWI IS NOT REEL!!!!!!!1111111

And wtf is "run for your umipixie boomas" supposed to mean? That makes NO SENSE. And you wonder why you are banned. -_-;; Let this be a lesson: coherent thought is a virtue.

Balthor
Feb 20, 2003, 04:55 PM
What the fucking hell?

What did I miss? T_T

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 20, 2003, 05:21 PM
You hate a bot... well, I hate megamango too X3 He stinks.