PDA

View Full Version : So...

navci
Jan 31, 2009, 10:33 PM
I has a banana cream pie.
That's all.

Tact
Jan 31, 2009, 10:50 PM
You should eat the banana cream pie. Then, you should take a picture of the empty plate for no reason. :wacko:

MetaZedlen
Jan 31, 2009, 10:55 PM
But wait...

What if you have a pie of creamed banana?

*ponders...*

Larian
Jan 31, 2009, 11:06 PM
Lets hope the Mods don't find out that you are holding out on them... =/

SpikeOtacon
Jan 31, 2009, 11:10 PM
I see your one banana cream and raise you a coconut cream.

Sayara
Jan 31, 2009, 11:23 PM
I hate pies \^o^/

Randomness
Jan 31, 2009, 11:40 PM
Not apple, cherry, or peach-blueberry. Fail.

navci
Feb 1, 2009, 12:20 AM
I ate some of it. It was tasty.

Vanzazikon
Feb 1, 2009, 09:15 PM
ZOMG Share NAO!!! :argh:

Randomness
Feb 1, 2009, 09:32 PM
Lies. Cream pies are nasty.

Alnet
Feb 1, 2009, 10:21 PM
I had a cheesecake once. It was in its own little tin. It was an adorable little cheesecake, and I was so happy to have it. I took 1/4 of it, and put it back in the fridge as soon as I got it, and I savored every little bite.

The next day, I came back and another 1/4 of the cheesecake was missing. This upset me a little bit, so much so that I stormed off somewhere instead of eating more of it. This was a mistake.

Later, I was walking through the living room to the kitchen after being yelled at to wash the dishes. Lo and behold, it was my father sitting on the sofa with an empty tin on his lap! It was my cheesecake! My itty bitty cake, consumed by that man! Those should have been my teeth, my lips, my tongue caressing that cake! Why, oh why did this happen!? How could this happen!?

Of course, now I don't live at home, so this does not happen. When my most recent birthday came, I asked for a cheesecake. I took it back with me to my apartment immediately. And it was delicious.

:wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Feb 1, 2009, 11:21 PM
And your father was never heard from again.

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 2, 2009, 12:00 AM
You should eat the banana cream pie. Then, you should take a picture of the empty plate for no reason. :wacko:

It would be better if she drew a picture of the empty plate, to share with us. We've not had any Navci-art in quite some time. It's a veritable dearth.

On a side note, my wife makes an awesome Cherry Pie.

Outrider
Feb 2, 2009, 01:50 AM
It would be better if she drew a picture of the empty plate, to share with us. We've not had any Navci-art in quite some time. It's a veritable dearth.

Here, here!

On a side note, my wife is going to make you all an awesome Cherry Pie.

Aw, that's sweet.

CrimsomWolf
Feb 3, 2009, 07:18 AM
Do they have Terror-flavored pie with dressing from crushed souls?

Thanks in advance.

Tiramisu will do well too

Solstis
Feb 3, 2009, 05:27 PM
I don't think that Tiramisu is categorized as pie.

Sayara
Feb 3, 2009, 05:32 PM
the world misses navciart :<

Tessu
Feb 3, 2009, 06:11 PM
I've never had banana cream pie before. Want to be my first?

navci
Feb 4, 2009, 03:28 PM
the world misses navciart :<

I drew stuff, on paper! *gasp*
I think you've seen more of those scribbly than anyone else. :o

Or maybe when I finally get to go home.. we'll dig out that tablet covered in dry wall...
or something.

Stan
Feb 8, 2009, 11:25 AM
Puki Puki?

Dhylec
Feb 8, 2009, 12:56 PM
Puki Puki?

a pal of puyo;puyo?

Uncle_bob
Feb 9, 2009, 03:55 AM
But you don't have a Woof.

Blitzkommando
Feb 9, 2009, 04:07 AM
I hate pies \^o^/

You're a communist.

Also, I had this banana pie at a BBQ restaurant years ago that was awesome. It was like they took an apple pie, but instead of apples put in bananas. Delicious bananas and cinnamon and ice cream. When we returned a month or so later they claimed to have never even heard of such a pie ever been produced there. I think I had entered the Twilight Zone. I never did check to see if the reason the waiter dropped my loaded baked potato was because of a third arm. (Oh, and that spillage is what got us the free pie slices)