PDA

View Full Version : Spread Needle?

Nobo
Feb 1, 2009, 03:10 PM
When spread needles will be dropping from the rare mission on Guardians Colony, do they drop like chainsawds rarity or like red/ knights rarity?

Namine
Feb 1, 2009, 03:11 PM
Very rare, from what I have read, worse then the 'Red' Units even.

Nobo
Feb 1, 2009, 03:20 PM
Do you know about how rare the shigga pakuda will be because I have a Spread Needle G 6/8 and I want to know if it's a good time to sell it? And also does anyone know anything about the rarity of the Erdel/ Ely weapons?

KunoTatewaki
Feb 1, 2009, 03:35 PM
The Ely/Erdel weapons are 15*

DarkEliteRico
Feb 1, 2009, 06:30 PM

and are apparently done one per account so choose wisely.

joefro
Feb 1, 2009, 07:27 PM
Do you know about how rare the shigga pakuda will be because I have a Spread Needle G 6/8 and I want to know if it's a good time to sell it? And also does anyone know anything about the rarity of the Erdel/ Ely weapons?
The Shigga Pakuda boards are most likely going to come out in an event or the next GBR, so i doubt they will be extremely rare.

Nobo
Feb 1, 2009, 07:53 PM

I know they're 15* I wanted to know how common they were, like if a lot of ppl have them or if they're like super rare...

DarkEliteRico
Feb 1, 2009, 07:55 PM
I know they're 15* I wanted to know how common they were, like if a lot of ppl have them or if they're like super rare...

Items needed to get them aren't hard to come by just a lil leg work will be involved so I don't see why they would be super hard to come by.

xzidanex
Feb 1, 2009, 07:56 PM
Indeed, the Ely and Erdel weapons seem like they'll be easy to get, but as said above, you can only have one per account, so you only get one. And you can't sell them on the marketplace, so rarity won't really matter I suppose.

Nobo
Feb 1, 2009, 08:02 PM
Do you know how you get the stuff to trade for it?

NDW
Feb 1, 2009, 08:25 PM

http://psupedia.info/The_Arms_Dealer

Fifth wave.

xzidanex
Feb 1, 2009, 09:05 PM
Theres a thread here about them somewhere, but to get the materials to make it, you need to S rank 2 of the later story missions, so it won't be too hard.

Alnet
Feb 1, 2009, 10:01 PM
^ Well, to be fair, there's a LV200 Howzer in there, so that might get in the way.

Uncle_bob
Feb 2, 2009, 01:22 AM
there's a LV200 Howzer in there

:( :( :(

xzidanex
Feb 2, 2009, 01:38 AM
^ Well, to be fair, there's a LV200 Howzer in there, so that might get in the way.

Well do we know if he's even part of the mission, because in the mission we have now, you get the reward before you fight him. But yes, if he's part of the mission, that would make it hard XD

Zarode
Feb 2, 2009, 03:26 AM
LV200 Howzer

Punch him in the face. Problem solved. :wacko: (doesn't he have improved speed, self-buffs, and guards?)

Kazemi
Feb 2, 2009, 08:39 AM
if you do all of the alternate routes and do it on A rank that is.

Melissa805
Feb 2, 2009, 10:52 AM

Well I am not sure if ever would be a good time to sell it from what I have heard. I had a friend give me his spread needle g yesterday because he quit psu for ffxi. So I became interested in this apparently the drop rate for the pakuda iss like so extremely rare that Im sure only a very few will get it. I mean Im sure the price for spread needle G will go down of coarse with somthing better out. But most of them still arent going to be able to get it.
Also Id really like to learn some more about the Erdel Ely weapons if I could. So far Ive learned it comes from a trade mission on this site so thats pritty self explanitory. So it looks like we just need to find the 2 items to trade in. But I am sure the 2 items are extremely rare.

On a nother note I am not worried someone is using my name on this site because I just got a message and I havent been on this site in a while
"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 26 seconds."

Darius_Drake
Feb 2, 2009, 11:09 AM
Well I am not sure if ever would be a good time to sell it from what I have heard. I had a friend give me his spread needle g yesterday because he quit psu for ffxi. So I became interested in this apparently the drop rate for the pakuda iss like so extremely rare that Im sure only a very few will get it. I mean Im sure the price for spread needle G will go down of coarse with somthing better out. But most of them still arent going to be able to get it.
Also Id really like to learn some more about the Erdel Ely weapons if I could. So far Ive learned it comes from a trade mission on this site so thats pritty self explanitory. So it looks like we just need to find the 2 items to trade in. But I am sure the 2 items are extremely rare.

On a nother note I am not worried someone is using my name on this site because I just got a message and I havent been on this site in a while
"This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 26 seconds."

Actually getting the two items you need to trade in the get the Ely weapons will actually be easy to get you just need to wait. You get the first item for the trade doing the second part of the online story mode "Road to Rykros" on A difficulty and S ranking the mission. One of your rewards will be the Erdel Harp. This will be the second part of chapter 7 in Episode 3.

http://psupedia.info/Road_to_Rykros_2

The second item you need to get will be given as a reward for completing the second part of the online story mode "For Brighter Day" on A difficulty and S ranking the mission. One of your rewards for doing this will be the Erdel Elyum. This will be the second part of chapter 8 in Episode 3.

http://psupedia.info/For_brighter_day_2

The links have been provided for those who want even more information on these two missions.
Keep in mind that once you get these items you can only trade it in for one of three 15* Ely weapons. Choose wisely. ;)

Melissa805
Feb 2, 2009, 11:21 AM

Indeed, the Ely and Erdel weapons seem like they'll be easy to get, but as said above, you can only have one per account, so you only get one. And you can't sell them on the marketplace, so rarity won't really matter I suppose.

You can actully find out all this information on this site right now. So I would suggest just looking it up for these questions. That way I do not have to worrie about giving wrong information.

By the way a nother comment on the spread needle G thing. I had that thing for maybe an hour and mine is 3/10 I didnt want to risk it. I mean I am already getting offers for 180mil but still. Unless the better one is around what would be the point of that. Youd just be stuck without your pro shotgun untill the better one comes out. I personaly wouldnt know what todo with money like that. I might get like a yiel line and a Muktengek 10/10 but still then the money is gone and no one can notice you have that pro weapon anymore.

Actually getting the two items you need to trade in the get the Ely weapons will actually be easy to get you just need to wait. You get the first item for the trade doing the second part of the online story mode "Road to Rykros" on A difficulty and S ranking the mission. One of your rewards will be the Erdel Harp. This will be the second part of chapter 7 in Episode 3.

http://psupedia.info/Road_to_Rykros_2

The second item you need to get will be given as a reward for completing the second part of the online story mode "For Brighter Day" on A difficulty and S ranking the mission. One of your rewards for doing this will be the Erdel Elyum. This will be the second part of chapter 8 in Episode 3.

http://psupedia.info/For_brighter_day_2

The links have been provided for those who want even more information on these two missions.
Keep in mind that once you get these items you can only trade it in for one of three 15* Ely weapons. Choose wisely. ;)

Well here is aa qquestion I am interested in and I am sure I will be saving someone else the time of asking. If you get these items from the online story mode do you think it would be a good idea to play them through now. So you can go just do the missions you need later?

By the way Im sorry for double posting I didnt realize there was a second page. O.o

Darius_Drake
Feb 2, 2009, 11:31 AM
Good question. It will probably make it easier. We have up to chapter 6 available at the moment if my memory serves me correct. I don't know what ST schedule is for releasing the new chapters will be. It took them forever to actually release that most recent chapter. It might be 2010 by the time chapter 8 is released. It couldn't hurt to do a few of the story mode missions though, that way when it does come out you can just do the new missions and be done with it.

Melissa805
Feb 2, 2009, 11:41 AM
Good question. It will probably make it easier. We have up to chapter 6 available at the moment if my memory serves me correct. I don't know what ST schedule is for releasing the new chapters will be. It took them forever to actually release that most recent chapter. It might be 2010 by the time chapter 8 is released. It couldn't hurt to do a few of the story mode missions though, that way when it does come out you can just do the new missions and be done with it.

The economy is so bad for me right now I cant find a job so I have no choice but to become a fire fighter in the airforce. So right now my play time is looking like a few months tops before I have to stop playen for a long time. So I am wondering whats going to be out before I have to leave. If it isnt going to be out then oviously why should I spend all my time working torward it you know.

Darius_Drake
Feb 2, 2009, 11:56 AM
The economy is so bad for me right now I cant find a job so I have no choice but to become a fire fighter in the airforce. So right now my play time is looking like a few months tops before I have to stop playen for a long time. So I am wondering whats going to be out before I have to leave. If it isnt going to be out then oviously why should I spend all my time working torward it you know.

Sorry to hear that. I definitely don't know Sega's schedule for releasing these story missions though. Sega has a bad name in my eyes in giving us content updates in a timely manner. Then again Sega through me a curve ball by giving us the Winter Mission Carnival so soon after giving us the Parum GBR. Hopefully a mod can jump in here and give a insightful answer. Uh, maybe somebody like Espio?

Melissa805
Feb 2, 2009, 12:16 PM
Sorry to hear that. I definitely don't know Sega's schedule for releasing these story missions though. Sega has a bad name in my eyes in giving us content updates in a timely manner. Then again Sega through me a curve ball by giving us the Winter Mission Carnival so soon after giving us the Parum GBR. Hopefully a mod can jump in here and give a insightful answer. Uh, maybe somebody like Espio?

Well I think because of this event alot of people came back to psu but still a very small ammount I think if they want to keep this game going with the up coming titles coming up they need to step it up and do it now. ><

Darius_Drake
Feb 2, 2009, 12:30 PM
Well I think because of this event alot of people came back to psu but still a very small ammount I think if they want to keep this game going with the up coming titles coming up they need to step it up and do it now. ><

I couldn't agree with you more.

Melissa805
Feb 2, 2009, 12:43 PM
I couldn't agree with you more.

Like they need to start releasing things that they have just been talking about for over a year now. It is getting rediculous I have to sadly and honestly say I have not seen a game so bad with updates ever. Even ones that you dont pay monthly for are better then this one about it and thats sad.
But dont get mee wrong I still love this game for many reasons but all they seem todo is gimp stuff instead of add stuff.

afterthoughtz
Feb 2, 2009, 12:50 PM
Like guild wars, totally free and updates as frequent as sunshine here in florida