PDA

View Full Version : photons and making

jifears
Feb 1, 2009, 08:30 PM
when im making weapons, and it lets me put in at max 99 photons, how does the amount of photons put affect the weapon

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 1, 2009, 08:33 PM
when im making weapons, and it lets me put in at max 99 photons, how does the amount of photons put affect the weapon

In general nothing.

Like if a weapon says ??? Photon X 10.

What ever photon u choose,thats the element it will be. I dont think the number in general means anything...just a requirement i suppose

jifears
Feb 1, 2009, 08:41 PM
i meen in as aposed to just putting in the bare minnimum of 10 or 15. does putting in 99 photons do anything

NDW
Feb 1, 2009, 08:55 PM
i meen in as aposed to just putting in the bare minnimum of 10 or 15. does putting in 99 photons do anything

Impossible, you can only use the number of photons needed for a [b] to make that item. No more, no less.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 1, 2009, 08:59 PM

Of if thats the case then no

although some people have thiere thing bout having more then u need(believing you have a better chance of it coming out) just a rumor

but yea if you need 15 zon-photon and you have 99 in storage...that will do absolutley nothing to the outcome of the weapon. Me personally i just think thats a convience to see tha max of an item you have if you mass producing stuff

Tetsaru
Feb 1, 2009, 09:31 PM
You can STORE up to 99 of a certain type of photon.

The amount of photons needed to SYNTH the item you are making should be listed on the board - it is always a set amount, usually 10, 15, 20, etc.

The amount of photons you have in storage has no effect on the outcome of a synth. Only your PM's synthing levels towards that type of item, the rate of the item itself, and whether or not any synth boost bonuses are in effect. The elemental % you get for a striking weapon or armor is completely random.