PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Missing Free Mission in Story Mode?

Patraw
Feb 2, 2009, 10:28 AM
I have the PS2 version of Phantasy Star Universe and I noticed that the Free Mission "Goliath in The Desert", at Moatoob, is missing in offline Story Mode (and yes, I've beaten the game and read all of the Free Mission e-mails). It IS available in offline Extra Mode though. I checked the relevant Free Mission e-mails (#7), in both modes, and it's not even listed as in the Story Mode e-mail, but it is listed as being unlocked in the Extra Mode e-mail. Is this the same in other people's copies of the game, or did my game get glitched somehow? If it's the same for everyone, I wonder why it's not available in Story Mode . . .

SabZero
Feb 2, 2009, 01:33 PM
I'm not sure what you are saying, offline/Extra mode are the same thing.

Online, it is not a part of the story missions, you can find it on Moatoob though, in the underground lake lobby - check this link http://psupedia.info/Desert_Goliath

Patraw
Feb 7, 2009, 09:26 AM
I'm talking about offline Story mode vs offline Extra mode. In story mode, the "Goliath in The Desert" free mission is not available, even after beating the game and reading all the relevant free mission e-mails. However, it is available in Extra mode. That's what I'm wondering, is it missing in everyone else's PS2 PSU Story mode or did my game get glitched somehow?

SabZero
Feb 7, 2009, 10:16 AM
The AotI offline mode does not have all the same free missions as the V1 offline mode. Like unsafe passage. Maybe that's one of those.

artidigahunter
Feb 11, 2009, 08:38 PM
im not at home to check but when i get home i will and i will tell you if its like that on mine im not sure nor have i noticed