PDA

View Full Version : Agito Repca now and after event.

Mattness
Feb 2, 2009, 03:02 PM
As all of you may or may not know, Agito Repcas will be dropping made in this event whenever we are able to type in the combo. Before this event I heard tons of randoms saying that they were selling their Repcas for money because all Repcas will be worth nothing after this event. I personally don't think this is true because I happen to have three of my own, but they are all 30 percent and up.
30 ground 7/7
36 ice 6/8
32 dark 9/9
Can these swords really be worthless after this event? I understand that now there will be a lot of percentages out there UNDER 30 percent, and a lot more 10/10's out there. I've always thought that because of its rarity that Agito Repca may be the only weapon with a percentage that I could overlook it being broken a few times, will this change for other players?

Calsetes
Feb 2, 2009, 03:11 PM
Yeah, they're going to drop in value dramatically after the event, so you might as well give me one right now, save yourself the hassle.

No, but seriously, your Repcas sound good enough that their value will keep - if anything, the lower-percentage ones will be the ones that will hurt the most, and I don't think they're going to drop at such a rate that EVERYONE will have have them anyway. I predict that anything below 20% will drop down to....... maybe the 10 mil or less mark? At least, that's what I'm hoping, because after seeing one, I kind of want one myself, and I'm not a big "grinds & percentage" guy - I'll worry about that stuff after I break the 20 or 30 mil mark.

Long answer short, yours should keep their value pretty well, but expect the lower-end ones to drop (based on my opinion).

Seority
Feb 2, 2009, 03:18 PM
Mainly what you should be concerned about is synthing them.
Before you could synth one and it'd come out a 20% but still sold for a decent price, after the event, if you do the same thing, it will cost only 200k or someting. Complete waste of mats etc.
So synthing them after this will be horror, not selling the already higher % ones.

Mattness
Feb 2, 2009, 03:24 PM
Hey, I'll be running the mission a lot too so if I get one I don't want I'll give it to ya' :3

Calsetes
Feb 2, 2009, 04:21 PM
Well, after I find myself a Rattlesnake board (since I won't stop running Magas until I get one of those) I'm probably going to be doing lots of Magashi runs myself. Here's hoping that I find myself both of the things I want!

Oh, and if you would happen to find one you wouldn't want, I'd feel bad just taking it, so expect me to pay something good for it (but not too good, I'm slowly crawling back from poverty level and probably wouldn't be able to afford more than a mil or two). "Neither a borrower nor a lender be," but I tend to disregard the latter half of that statement.

fortetoker
Feb 2, 2009, 05:02 PM
As all of you may or may not know, Agito Repcas will be dropping made in this event whenever we are able to type in the combo. Before this event I heard tons of randoms saying that they were selling their Repcas for money because all Repcas will be worth nothing after this event. I personally don't think this is true because I happen to have three of my own, but they are all 30 percent and up.
30 ground 7/7
36 ice 6/8
32 dark 9/9
Can these swords really be worthless after this event? I understand that now there will be a lot of percentages out there UNDER 30 percent, and a lot more 10/10's out there. I've always thought that because of its rarity that Agito Repca may be the only weapon with a percentage that I could overlook it being broken a few times, will this change for other players?

absolutely not repcas will b dropin in reg mission which has normal drop rates and it will b dropin 34%- so urs will stay same or go up. THink about it liike this rattlesnake boards drop at boss 2 those didnt drop in price that much and they will b much harder to get than rattlesnake boards dont worry boutt it

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 2, 2009, 05:26 PM
absolutely not repcas will b dropin in reg mission which has normal drop rates and it will b dropin 34%- so urs will stay same or go up. THink about it liike this rattlesnake boards drop at boss 2 those didnt drop in price that much and they will b much harder to get than rattlesnake boards dont worry boutt it

The highest % they can be is 30 not 34 and another reason the snake boards arent dropping in price to much is beacause everyone under lvl 150 wants to do mother brain because of the insane xp you get.

PepperCat
Feb 2, 2009, 08:57 PM
Pre-made drops can have percentages as high as 35.

The highest I've seen is 34, but I've been told they'll drop as high as 35.

fortetoker
Feb 2, 2009, 10:30 PM
The highest % they can be is 30 not 34 and another reason the snake boards arent dropping in price to much is beacause everyone under lvl 150 wants to do mother brain because of the insane xp you get.

get ur information str8 b4 u try corecting me.

GaNksTa
Feb 2, 2009, 10:42 PM
I'm sorry.. but you do realize that the Agito Repca has dropped in a previous event and literally nothing happened to its value. Then again.. that is subject to change seeing as their is a population difference.. for the better or the worse I do not know..

Chuck_Norris
Feb 2, 2009, 11:27 PM
Pre-made drops can have percentages as high as 35.

The highest I've seen is 34, but I've been told they'll drop as high as 35.

You're half right. If the weapon can only be one element if synthed, (Crimson, Neiclaw, Rabol Lumirus) it can go up to 35%. If it can be any element, it can only go to 30. (Repca, Huge Cutter, Tiga De Ragac, ect)

get ur information str8 b4 u try corecting me.
How's that grinder thing goin'? :wacko:

mvffin
Feb 2, 2009, 11:44 PM
You're half right. If the weapon can only be one element if synthed, (Crimson, Neiclaw, Rabol Lumirus) it can go up to 35%. If it can be any element, it can only go to 30. (Repca, Huge Cutter, Tiga De Ragac, ect)

How's that grinder thing goin'? :wacko:

you're half right. Weapons and armor that come single element can go higher than 40%, highest i've seen is a 43% neiclaw.

Chuck_Norris
Feb 2, 2009, 11:57 PM
you're half right. Weapons and armor that come single element can go higher than 40%, highest i've seen is a 43% neiclaw.

I demand a picture of this.

Csero
Feb 3, 2009, 12:13 AM
Man people are really shitting bricks about this. Come to think of it, wasn't there another thread on this or is this the same one?

Arika
Feb 3, 2009, 12:15 AM
well, just want to point this clear.

Premade have 3 type of %

first : for all the common [b] with any element, it random for 0-30%

second : for all the fixed elemental % like nei-claw, or rabol lumirus, it random for 5-40%. (some say over 40%, but I don't say it unless I see it)

Third : special one (including the one that you receive from exchange mission in moatoob) this can be 0-50% the rate of getting high % is differ between individual weapons. (eg. the chainsawd has lower high % rate than the sange&yasha)

joefro
Feb 3, 2009, 12:28 AM
I've also seen this neiclaw.

LuigiMario
Feb 3, 2009, 01:10 AM
I'm sorry.. but you do realize that the Agito Repca has dropped in a previous event and literally nothing happened to its value. Then again.. that is subject to change seeing as their is a population difference.. for the better or the worse I do not know..

That Magashi was too low to drop the Repca.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 3, 2009, 02:48 AM
get ur information str8 b4 u try corecting me.No I am right, and arent you the tool who was going to buy up all the s10's lol

Ezodagrom
Feb 3, 2009, 06:18 AM
That Magashi was too low to drop the Repca.
It wasn't too low lvl, but that event still had the old v1 drop rates ^^;.

HienkyakuX
Feb 3, 2009, 08:02 AM
It wasn't too low lvl, but that event still had the old v1 drop rates ^^;.

I second that. By the time Seed Magashi was out was at 1UP he was lv 100 and at the PSU v1 were the drop rate was terrible.

Barker5227
Feb 3, 2009, 08:23 AM
I wouldnt worry to much about prices dropping too much.
The drop rate for that is INCREDIBLE, like never drops, and when it does it will most likely be under 20% so the prices for 19% and down will drop under 10 mil for sure, but then again any person in their right mind wouldnt buy a 19% or down weapon.....might as well buy a 50% c rank...

PepperCat
Feb 3, 2009, 08:42 AM
I wouldnt worry to much about prices dropping too much.
The drop rate for that is INCREDIBLE, like never drops, and when it does it will most likely be under 20% so the prices for 19% and down will drop under 10 mil for sure, but then again any person in their right mind wouldnt buy a 19% or down weapon.....might as well buy a 50% c rank...

So I take it you've never seen a (+/-)20% 10/10 Repca in Action? They still PWN regardless of low %.

Even after this event, I don't see Repca dropping that low in price, as we only have 2 or 3 (maybe even 1 week) to be able to hunt them and it'll have to be done in groups (lol sharing drama).

It'll still be one of the rarest items in PSU, especially at a good grind/% (7+/30%+).

Tianna
Feb 3, 2009, 09:13 AM
I'll have to second what Pep said...after all, Pwand[b] are dropping now but I have yet to see one drop and the price of those hasn't dropped dramatically.

Calsetes
Feb 3, 2009, 09:13 AM
I just want to say I'm under 150 and running nothing but Magas runs (usually doing all areas too, since it's a LOT of XP for just a little more work) and I've seen maybe 7 or 8 Rattlesnake boards drop - unfortunately, not a one has gone to me.....

Still, if the Repca drops at a rate lower than that, then I'm going to be utterly screwed if I plan on seeing one sometime before...... well, let's say 2012.