PDA

View Full Version : Love Inferno Laser Cannon

Melissa805
Feb 3, 2009, 09:09 AM
Id really like to get one of these and I looked in the shop in game but it looks like not a single one is selling. So how do you think would be the best way for me to get one?

DarkEliteRico
Feb 3, 2009, 09:11 AM
either sell your soul for one or wait till next month when they should start dropping again, they were extremely rare last year and price for one sky rocketed, some people paying multiple stacks for one.

Magus_84
Feb 3, 2009, 09:12 AM
Hunt it when the Jaggo Amures (special Valentine's Day jaggos) are available. Phantom Fissure would probably be the "best" way, but that assumes you get a rare mission occurrence during the jaggo timeframe.

If not...White Beast or Awoken Serpent could work. Allegedly.

Hope that the billing server doesn't go down during the Jaggo Amure period again.

Melissa805
Feb 3, 2009, 09:13 AM
either sell your soul for one or wait till next month when they should start dropping again, they were extremely rare last year and price for one sky rocketed, some people paying multiple stacks for one.

Any idea when next month and where it might be dropping? Wow I dont think Id ever have multiple stacks. Id never have one full stack.

DarkEliteRico
Feb 3, 2009, 09:38 AM
Any idea when next month and where it might be dropping? Wow I dont think Id ever have multiple stacks. Id never have one full stack.

honestly don't remember, we got screwed out of a week to hunt them last year...but should be last two weeks of march i believe

EMPYREAN
Feb 3, 2009, 11:38 AM
moust popular place to hunt it last year was WB S

stukasa
Feb 3, 2009, 11:53 AM
moust popular place to hunt it last year was WB S
That's where I hunted it last year too. Just don't expect to find one easily! I never did get one...

Calsetes
Feb 3, 2009, 12:10 PM
Well, if any of you are on the PC servers, I'll gladly join in some hunts with you.

Seority
Feb 3, 2009, 12:45 PM
DreX and I hunted the whole time we had them at Duel in the Ruins, and didn't get a single board. (While one person found 3 on the first day. ><; ) Yay for randomizing!

Meta77
Feb 3, 2009, 01:12 PM
Dont worry. ill hunt all day for you one nel XD i should be able to get one. for one reason most the runs jaggos appear on or easily soloed or together.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 3, 2009, 02:13 PM
I dont think they will be as hard to get now since most people have 150 but i'll just wait and see how that goes >.>

Melissa805
Feb 3, 2009, 02:18 PM
I dont think they will be as hard to get now since most people have 150 but i'll just wait and see how that goes >.>

I cant get 150! T.T I am a hardcore player too so dont think otherwise Im the person who will sit and play all day long without stop because I have no life like that. >.>
Still I can never get that high in money

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 3, 2009, 02:21 PM
I cant get 150! T.T I am a hardcore player too so dont think otherwise Im the person who will sit and play all day long without stop because I have no life like that. >.>
Still I can never get that high in money

*Shakes U*

Well if you do the event thats out now you should be able to get to 150 quick ^^;
Its possible to get that much.....Take WildArm for example :P

Melissa805
Feb 3, 2009, 02:32 PM
*Shakes U*

Well if you do the event thats out now you should be able to get to 150 quick ^^;
Its possible to get that much.....Take WildArm for example :P

ooo I thought you ment like mils or somthing. I am sure I will hit lvl 150 in this event me and my brother are teaming up to lvl our characters quickly we already got his from 90 to 150 now we are on mine from 123 to 139 and once that hits 150 going togo my cast from 49 to 150 =p

tailz
Feb 3, 2009, 02:53 PM
ya its pretty much impossible to not hit 150 in this... ive gone 140-148 the last few days just skippin straight to the polties leveling killer shot lol n thats just a few hours a day... killing 49 polties 450ish damage per shot running back n forth to the charge crystal constantly is a looong process

Calsetes
Feb 3, 2009, 03:04 PM
I guarantee you I'll be that ONE guy who won't hit it. Guaranteed. If I do hit it, my computer will spontaneously explode, backfeed through the cable line, and fry all of Comcast's network for the eastern seaboard. The same thing will happen if I do actually get a Rattlesnake board from this event and it goes to me.

Just you watch.....

Zeek123
Feb 3, 2009, 03:09 PM
I guarantee you I'll be that ONE guy who won't hit it. Guaranteed. If I do hit it, my computer will spontaneously explode, backfeed through the cable line, and fry all of Comcast's network for the eastern seaboard. The same thing will happen if I do actually get a Rattlesnake board from this event and it goes to me.

Just you watch.....

Haha. Well, I'll help you level your character if you help me hunt The Inferno :p
My Dark Prism bullet is almost maxed so spamming White Beast will be cake ^^

Calsetes
Feb 3, 2009, 03:24 PM
If you're on the PC servers, then of course I'll help you (as long as I get the second one). I'm actually a pretty easy-going guy, despite how "bossy" my party messages may sound during the event. They only let you type a tiny amount in the box, so I can't quite fit in all this:

"Dear sirs and madams! I am currently running S-Rank event missions of the Charged Puzzle variety, and would like to seek assistance in completing them. I would like to do all areas if we could, because I desperately need the experience points and money drops from those areas, and they also help me to level my Photon Arts at a reasonable rate. I would also like to fight the boss commonly referred to as "Magas" who exists in the Magnetic Dunes block of this puzzle, accessible by using code D2C on the three consoles from left to right opposite the photon recharge cube located in-mission, and would like to acquire a Rattlesnake board that he has been known to drop on occasion. Thank you in advance for your assistance in this matter."

Somehow, there's just not enough room in the tiny box for that. Still, don't wanna turn people off of joining my party.

Edit: This was directed to Zeek, not to Melissa. So don't worry, Meta, I don't play on the 360 servers anyway.

Meta77
Feb 3, 2009, 03:24 PM
No i already have permission to help her. your out of luck. >.<

darkante
Feb 3, 2009, 03:26 PM
That's where I hunted it last year too. Just don't expect to find one easily! I never did get one...

I did White Beast almost all the time as well.
Killed about 160 amures, but no dice. =3
Then i heard another friend got it in like 3 runs and sold it away for max meseeta same day. >.>

Zeek123
Feb 3, 2009, 03:54 PM
Yeah I'm on PC servers. I'm usually on around 11 P.M. EST hanging around the Charged Puzzle S Mission charging my way to the polty room to level my lasers. I usually just solo and tear through to the Zoulagoug (or whatever that dragon is called.) But I'd gladly help out with Magas and get you a Rattle.

Calsetes
Feb 3, 2009, 04:20 PM
Hooray! Expect me to be on around that time too. I'll send you a PM with the usual password I use on my games so that way you can get in.

Melissa805
Feb 3, 2009, 06:33 PM
By the way I know this is off topic but instead of just throwing out topics for pointless questions and bothering everyone of if you just want someone to talk to feel free to become my friend on this site. Because I am tryen to study and this site sure is nice to talk on when you want to take those 5 min breaks and you know if you get on the game the study time will be over. XD

jayster
Feb 5, 2009, 03:04 AM
I wouldn't waste any money on love infernos right now. In a month or so, we'll have white day and I predict that love infernos will drop considerably in price, just like the love bows did last valentine day.

They've made finding the rare mission a lot easier, and we all know that everyone will be back to white beast by then. Not only do we have 20-30 levels more than we did last white day, we have master classes and level 50 pa's + much stronger weapons. Anyone who wants a love inferno shouldn't have a problem getting their hands on a few of them. And let's not forget that the Adahna Degahna Cannon will become available sometime in the near future which will drop the price of love infernos even more.

So hold out for a month and you'll get one :D

beatrixkiddo
Feb 5, 2009, 03:19 AM
Yeah I downed 100+ Amures last year with Hydra632, no luck. 8/8 Van Brella though.

This year we'll have Phantom Fissure, WBS2, 150cap and masters, so I foresee it being much more common.

DesuJet
Feb 5, 2009, 06:38 AM
I expect scrubs at White Beast to be charging by the millions for PF runs.

DreXxiN
Feb 5, 2009, 01:49 PM
You know? I actually somehow seem to find more jaggos at Awoken Serpant, maybe it's just me though.

Lol at people fighting to play with the female on the forums. "NO ITS MAH TURN! :P"

Darius_Drake
Feb 5, 2009, 03:54 PM
Last White Day I found 2 Van Brellas and a bunch of decorations. I couldn't even use the guns because my cast gunner is a female and Van Brella's are male only shotguns. I didn't even see a [B] Love Inferno drop. This is why I gained a true distaste for White Beast. I ran it so much during White Day that I never wanted to run it again for any reason.

Calsetes
Feb 5, 2009, 04:03 PM
I'm really hoping for at the very least a Madam Brella this year, so I can dress my PT up in a maid suit and whip it out sometime for shits and giggles. Then I'll truly have a comical palette of a Koltova Gun, Kohbutimeri, Madam Brella, (eventually) Real Hand Spear, and (hopefully down the road) an Ank Bico, though I don't think those are readily available anymore. Other than that, I just need a comical laser cannon, and I think the Love Inferno might fit the bill, if I didn't want one on my main gunner, so I might be stuck with a Yohmei one since the flower power motif is a bit too much.

Powder Keg
Feb 5, 2009, 04:31 PM
It should be a lot easier to get that stuff now compared to last year, since the Jaggo Amures were around for what...like one week? And now we have Phantom Fissure for higher drop rates.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 5, 2009, 09:42 PM
2 weeks for 360 wasn't it? And PC/PS2 got only 1 week, minus the two days the auth servers kicked the bucket.

Mikura
Feb 5, 2009, 09:56 PM
Yeah, assuming ST doesn't screw up again, we should have more time to hunt the Infernos this time around and should have higher drop rates with PF and WBS2. I fully expect them to actually drop this time instead of you know....one or two that maybe dropped on PC/PS2 last year.