PDA

View Full Version : Catilium

jifears
Feb 3, 2009, 11:27 AM
Where is the best place to pick up catilium

rayner
Feb 3, 2009, 11:35 AM

Best is Bladed Legacy S2, most practical for solo... Sleeping Warrior S2, at least that's my opinion.

Magician
Feb 3, 2009, 11:37 AM
Best is Bladed Legacy S2, most practical for solo... Sleeping Warrior S2, at least that's my opinion.

Seconded, agreed.

Calsetes
Feb 3, 2009, 11:38 AM
I think someone told me once when I was looking for it that Ruins missions were good for Catilium drops, but I saw it drop once during Electronic Brain during GBR. I'd say see if psupedia.info has any reliable drop spots for it.

Edit: Nevermind, listen to those guys up there, they know better than me.

stukasa
Feb 3, 2009, 11:51 AM
Bladed Legacy S2 is definitely the best. I've seen as many as six drop in a single run! That's unusual but I usually get at least a couple.

Mr T 13
Feb 3, 2009, 12:04 PM
Bladed Legacy S2 is definitely the best. I've seen as many as six drop in a single run! That's unusual but I usually get at least a couple.

I would agree hands down. Even if you are soloing the run.

jifears
Feb 3, 2009, 12:22 PM
Hard as fuk on a solo

Magician
Feb 3, 2009, 12:27 PM
Hard as fuk on a solo

For an easier time, start/abandon until you get the "t-intersection bridge" map.

Take a right and behind the door is a set of boxes. Start/abandon, repeat.

OldCoot
Feb 3, 2009, 01:09 PM
True Darkness S and S2 seem to drop this as well. I like Bladed the most and just quit before the end fight since I don't need MP.

rayner
Feb 3, 2009, 01:12 PM
For an easier time, start/abandon until you get the "t-intersection bridge" map.

I do this everytime I have 3* luck until I have 6 Catilium... usually less than a 1/2 hour.

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 3, 2009, 01:43 PM
i did my catilium farming at bladed legacy as well result after 2 weeks was abou 5 1/2 stacks of catilium XD i want a 50% ank buti!!!!!!!!!!!

norrisj15
Feb 3, 2009, 04:48 PM
Hard as fuk on a solo

You kidding right? Bladed is really easy. You don't have to fight the boss, but its not bad if ur a gunner/PT anyways. I made over a stack off of hunting catilium there and then selling them.

Skyly
Feb 3, 2009, 05:31 PM
Or.. the Neudiaz ruins with 3 star luck. Play on s2, get the map that goes straight back, it has 8 free boxes that always drop catilium.

San Anto
Feb 3, 2009, 09:32 PM

This is true ive found 2 catilium in these boxes one run.

beatrixkiddo
Feb 3, 2009, 09:38 PM

Lady Kuja's shop!