PDA

View Full Version : Price Check Moca's Skillet Set!

Aeris the techer
Feb 3, 2009, 11:40 AM
Just got one and grinded it, however its a real pain to grind...
its 40% light and it is the 13* twin saber, used all S+10's and it ended up 1/1. It just might be
the only one in the game right now I've been checking the shops for more but there simply are none in the player shops. I'll be taking offers but I need to know Just how rare this item really is. PSO-world says you can get it from the weapons trader on parum but I've been there and there is really no way to get it. If someone has info on this item let me know.

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 3, 2009, 01:34 PM
you have to trade setsukos's skillet and you have a chance of getting it i got one XD the trade girl is all like oh no i brake your skillet heres this instead and you receive moca's skillet set instead of setsuko's set

WildArms2
Feb 3, 2009, 04:56 PM
LOL only one in the game I have a 10/10 moca skillet set if you want to see I will gladly show you it alos have or had a skillet set 0/7 in my shop juedecca if its gone then it sold for 60 mil

Aeris the techer
Feb 3, 2009, 08:06 PM
hmm congrats on the 10/10 mine got to 8/10 before it snapped
it was all downhill from there as you can plainly see. although im sure YOU
grinded yours during the last boost, i grinded mine today, after 0/5 i tried my best to get it 0/0
i did see your 0/7 btw and i bought it, however that one ill be keeping.
it will be interesting to see how rare / not rare these will become.

Barker5227
Feb 4, 2009, 09:18 AM
hmm congrats on the 10/10 mine got to 8/10 before it snapped
it was all downhill from there as you can plainly see. although im sure YOU
grinded yours during the last boost, i grinded mine today, after 0/5 i tried my best to get it 0/0
i did see your 0/7 btw and i bought it, however that one ill be keeping.
it will be interesting to see how rare / not rare these will become.

They will be no rarer/less rare because you have to get lucky 2 times inorder to get this

First you have to get a setsuko's skillet from Meltons frying pan, then you have to get lucky from setsuko's skillet to Moca's skillet set

Plus the mats to get this are perty expensivee if u wanna try a lot of times

I got a setsuko's skillet on my first try :D
but sold cause its trash and master classes cant use it neway and 50% lightening blackheart hits higher