PDA

View Full Version : Closed.

jifears
Feb 3, 2009, 11:59 AM
how do u -

Ketchup edit: You can't ask about glitches at this site.

joefro
Feb 3, 2009, 12:02 PM
You can't ask about cheating here.

Yunfa
Feb 3, 2009, 12:11 PM
NAAAANNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?

Calsetes
Feb 3, 2009, 12:29 PM
Yeah, asking about cheating on these forums is kind of a big no-no - you'd be better off googling it if you want to do it. Topics like this usually get locked soon after they're made anyways, I think.

Edit: I posted the method a little further down, but use at your own risk. I won't be held responsible if you mess it up.

kejen
Feb 3, 2009, 12:33 PM
I will tell him.

Load the machine gun and then hit, ababaxyxy. Really fast. And if it doesnt work keep trying. You know it worked because the screen flashes and you will see big damage.

Exolithus
Feb 3, 2009, 12:37 PM
w00t it works!!! it's hard but it works

SabZero
Feb 3, 2009, 12:54 PM
Can you be any more lame?

Go. away.

Melissa805
Feb 3, 2009, 12:56 PM
I hate cheating and people who try to find way to cheat because it really dose ruin the day. Id never like to cheat and ruin the way the game runs but at the same time we all know if everyone starting cheating or using glitchs we are going to have todo it too to keep up with them.

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 3, 2009, 01:39 PM
:dead: seriously your seriously asking omg i hate cheaters :dead: i hope you get the red ring of death

Powder Keg
Feb 3, 2009, 01:54 PM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/arabian_disco/1153000983999.jpg

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 3, 2009, 01:54 PM
I hate cheating and people who try to find way to cheat because it really dose ruin the day. Id never like to cheat and ruin the way the game runs but at the same time we all know if everyone starting cheating or using glitchs we are going to have todo it too to keep up with them.

Well i see someone getting banned 2day

o and on a side note....melissa If thats u,u look beautiful ^_^

Calsetes
Feb 3, 2009, 01:58 PM
Here, I'll tell him guys, it'll be one less person to deal with later.

First off, I can't be held responsible if you attempt to do this and you mess up your console, disc, computer, life, mental state, or any of the related psycosocial aspects that may otherwise be affected adversely if you mess up my procedure, IT HAS THE INTENDED OUTCOME.

First, if you're on 360, you have to tilt the console so that it's aligned the other way while you're playing (i.e. if it's horizontal, tilt it so it's vertical and vice-versa). After doing that, you have to pop out your disc and rub it with whitening toothpaste, then buff it (it's vital to get the disc as scratchless as possible). Then you have to dry the disc (this must all be done quickly), so put it in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds. Put it back in the 360 and you're all set!

If you're on the PS2, it's pretty much the same procedure, but you have to stick a small piece of 40-grit sandpaper over where the disc rubs against the case. On the PC, you have to take an extra step and get your PC to reboot into MS-DOS mode, then type "format C:". Ignore the warnings that pop up, they want you to play the game legally and just try to do some scare tactics on you.

And there you have it, after following these simple steps, you will make everyone that much happier that you decided to use the machine gun glitch. Happy hunting!

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 3, 2009, 02:06 PM
Here, I'll tell him guys, it'll be one less person to deal with later.

First off, I can't be held responsible if you attempt to do this and you mess up your console, disc, computer, life, mental state, or any of the related psycosocial aspects that may otherwise be affected adversely if you mess up my procedure, IT HAS THE INTENDED OUTCOME.

First, if you're on 360, you have to tilt the console so that it's aligned the other way while you're playing (i.e. if it's horizontal, tilt it so it's vertical and vice-versa). After doing that, you have to pop out your disc and rub it with whitening toothpaste, then buff it (it's vital to get the disc as scratchless as possible). Then you have to dry the disc (this must all be done quickly), so put it in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds. Put it back in the 360 and you're all set!

If you're on the PS2, it's pretty much the same procedure, but you have to stick a small piece of 40-grit sandpaper over where the disc rubs against the case. On the PC, you have to take an extra step and get your PC to reboot into MS-DOS mode, then type "format C:". Ignore the warnings that pop up, they want you to play the game legally and just try to do some scare tactics on you.

And there you have it, after following these simple steps, you will make everyone that much happier that you decided to use the machine gun glitch. Happy hunting!
High 5 ^^

Melissa805
Feb 3, 2009, 02:17 PM
Hmm if its that easy I should try it just to see what happens possibly on the offline mode

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 3, 2009, 02:23 PM
Hmm if its that easy I should try it just to see what happens possibly on the offline mode

:O EVIL!!!!!!!
*Runs*

I'm surprised a MOD hasnt locked and or banned someone yet

*looks in the sky and see the ban hammer coming out of the clouds*
GASP

SammaeltheDark
Feb 3, 2009, 02:25 PM
This thread is filled with idiots (http://pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2246292&postcount=11) and crybabies. Who cares about glitching when PSU provides a way to kick someone out of the party and blacklist them? You know, I wish I had had that when I'd run a "legit only" game in PSO and some tard wearing a Red Ring and switching rapidly between an Unsealed J-Sword, Double Cannon, and Dark Flow would join in

awh crap, I just included myself by posting here.. dibs on inclusion in the idiots list!

Melissa805
Feb 3, 2009, 02:27 PM

I was hoping someone would try and stop me so I didnt ruin my game but I guess not >.Z>

Melissa805
Feb 3, 2009, 02:28 PM
This thread is filled with idiots (http://pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2246292&postcount=11) and crybabies. Who cares about glitching when PSU provides a way to kick someone out of the party and blacklist them? You know, I wish I had had that when I'd run a "legit only" game in PSO and some tard wearing a Red Ring and switching rapidly between an Unsealed J-Sword, Double Cannon, and Dark Flow would join in

awh crap, I just included myself by posting here.. dibs on inclusion in the idiots list!

No this will do nothing cheaters ruin the game no matter what they ruin the ecconomy and everything on it why should I spend my hard earned time lvling my butt off while some guy walks up and gets the same thing instantly and on top of that if someone is using a glitch which makes him moneey easier then he can make it so none of us legit people can afford anything

Calsetes
Feb 3, 2009, 02:33 PM
I forgot one extra thing.

No matter what version you play, you need to hook up a PS/2 keyboard to it and type in the following (no " marks though):

Load 'PSU',8,1

Then when it says "Ready." type:

Run

There, that's the last step.

fighgunners
Feb 3, 2009, 02:35 PM
http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i194/arabian_disco/1153000983999.jpg

The Price Is A Lie.

tailz
Feb 3, 2009, 02:42 PM
I was hoping someone would try and stop me so I didnt ruin my game but I guess not >.Z>

lol you'd be wasting your time using a glitch offline anyways :P it doesnt get any easier than it already is