PDA

View Full Version : Red/Knight Drop

jifears
Feb 3, 2009, 12:28 PM
Where do RED/KNIGHTs drop

kyle21
Feb 3, 2009, 12:30 PM
Phantom Fissure end boxes, which is a rare mission on Neudaiz.

Very low drop rate too.

Melissa805
Feb 3, 2009, 12:59 PM
I have seen alot of people talking about these red/____ drops and I am not all to sure what they are would someone mind filling me in.
I am not very big on the phantom fissure mission because I do a run on the event area and I always make my own groups. I do a run for exp then as soon as it ends everyone leaves to run to neudaiz to check for the mission so after every run I have to rebuild the pt again.

Akaimizu
Feb 3, 2009, 01:01 PM
Funny enough. I don't have one of those yet. Maybe because I spent some time hunting an even more rare find. The Milla. You need a rare map on Sakura Blast, and it's a real rare drop. I think the lowest it goes for is around 150 million. Still, hopefully them Jiggo boomas will be kind to me, one day.

Powder Keg
Feb 3, 2009, 01:24 PM
I have seen alot of people talking about these red/____ drops and I am not all to sure what they are would someone mind filling me in.
I am not very big on the phantom fissure mission because I do a run on the event area and I always make my own groups. I do a run for exp then as soon as it ends everyone leaves to run to neudaiz to check for the mission so after every run I have to rebuild the pt again.

That's overdoing it a little bit. Especially since I heard you will not lose the mission if you get it from the recent update. The Red Units are pretty much some of the best ones you can get right now. Red / Force Red / Wall etc...we don't have Red / Stamina or the Red Line yet...I plan on hunting all of those.

gimpy
Feb 3, 2009, 02:45 PM
you can get PF mission the first time you walk to the mission counter. I know I did and the red/kight dropped from there. Not a bad drop for only my 9th day of playing the game.