PDA

View Full Version : lv48 Beast fF, 240k, what to buy?

Jozon
Feb 3, 2009, 02:10 PM
What should I spend my money on?

I have the armor that costs 18k(moatoob brand stressing evasion)
(should I go defensive, I seem to get hit hard, and evade only a medium amount)
I have one A rank Axe(the Neudaiz one cheapest)
and a bunch of B-rank weapons.

What should my spending priorities be, or what should I try and work towards.

Also, what PA should I get, I have enough event tickets to get around 40 fragments.

Or should I search shops for cheap S-rank weapons?

ty in advance

NiceOnes
Feb 3, 2009, 03:20 PM
Player shops for sure. Don't spend your zonspeheres on PA frags, they will be plentifull once you can run S and the event is over. Use this site or Psupedia.info to figure out which weapons you want. I just make a list based on what weapons I want/can use (you should have enough ATP to use almost anything at your level so desire and price are your determining factors. Take that list to the search by condition tab and hope for the best!

GT: NiceOnes if you're on the 360.

NiceOnes

Jozon
Feb 3, 2009, 03:40 PM
I grabbed a Huge Cutter 48% Fire for 100k which is a steal(90k at GRM)

And I got a Cati-Senba for cheap for armor, though I kinda want something that has an arm slot for my Tero/Hit, should I spend my last 90k on A better body unit or should I grab PA's or more weapons?

Calsetes
Feb 3, 2009, 03:53 PM
I'd say stick to the armor you have now, see what other cheap S-ranks you can buy at your level and a good armor to use once you save up some more money is a Rabol Lumirus (think that's the one I'm using). It's like the cheapest S-rank armor that has an arm, body,and extra slots on it. Personally, my main (who's also a Fortefighter) has a Cati / Skill Save, Orpad / Guard, and Aura Field equipped. I know those are a bit out of your price range (think the cheapest of those three was 2 mil on the PC servers), but they're good things to work towards. Also, I'd recommend picking up a Chainsawd if you can, or the HP restoration unit available in the Yohmei shop until you get an endurance booster.

But these are just my suggestions, don't by any means assume I'm telling you "you MUST do this!" or anything like that, just play to suit your own style.

Jozon
Feb 3, 2009, 04:01 PM
"you MUST do this!"

Got it. Follow what was written :P

Alright thanks for the help.

kejen
Feb 3, 2009, 05:06 PM
Huge cutter 48% fire for 100k? Are you sure (the s rank sword)? That is great if you did. You can turn around and sell that sword for much more.

Morpheo
Feb 3, 2009, 05:11 PM
Huge cutter 48% fire for 100k? Are you sure (the s rank sword)? That is great if you did. You can turn around and sell that sword for much more.

ya you cant get the huge cutter at grm for 90k

Jozon
Feb 3, 2009, 06:07 PM
ya you cant get the huge cutter at grm for 90k

I typed Huge Cutter? lol, was thinking about it too hard.

I got the 90k Soda Hazzo ^_^;

How much does an Agito Edge sell for? hehehehehe