PDA

View Full Version : AotI help deciding what tech to use

Th3 Blaz3king
Feb 3, 2009, 04:48 PM
i am a master force and i want to euip my rod with dark spells and since there is 5 att i dont know what to pick i was thinking on puting megid,nosmegid,rammegid,megiverse, or putting megid,nosmegid,rammegid,dammegid which one should i chose and pls comment if you have a better cobination and tell me why

Sexy_Raine
Feb 3, 2009, 04:53 PM
Megiverse doesn't need to be put on the rod, use the other 4 instead.

Mr T 13
Feb 3, 2009, 05:05 PM
I would pick megiverse over dammegid because the range is similar, but megiverse can hit all around instead of just infront of you. Megiverse also allows you to recover HP as compared to dammegid's virus which wont really matter if you havee a gunner or fight in the group. The downsides though are it takes longer to level up and it take one tick to start.

JAFO22000
Feb 3, 2009, 05:41 PM
I would pick megiverse over dammegid because the range is similar, but megiverse can hit all around instead of just infront of you. Megiverse also allows you to recover HP as compared to dammegid's virus which wont really matter if you havee a gunner or fight in the group. The downsides though are it takes longer to level up and it take one tick to start.

I find Dam-megid to be more useful than Megiverse. It sucks that the duration of this tech didn't increase at the same rate of the other Dam techs....

Th3 Blaz3king
Feb 3, 2009, 09:10 PM
so which one is more helpful in killing the monsters dammegid or megiverse

thunder-ray
Feb 3, 2009, 09:11 PM
I lvled all 5 of the dark techs to 31, the ones I use the most is megid, ramegid, megiverse and nosmegid. I havent used dammegid in awhile cuz i find megiverse more usefull in full partys then dammegid. Thats not to say that dammegid is useless. At lvl 31 you can hit a mob up to ten times with dammegid compared to megiverse's 5 hits. The only thing i liked about megievrse was its wide range you get at 31 which really helps with tagging mobs. In the end its up to you on which techs you will like to spam.