PDA

View Full Version : silver membership!

xTaLkSiKx
Feb 3, 2009, 05:11 PM
ok i still cant add my credit card for some reason so i called xbox an they said its because i have a silver membership. But last time if i recall right i was playing with silver. so my qustion is do i have to be gold membership on xbox live to play psu online?

thanks for the help!

NiceOnes
Feb 3, 2009, 05:14 PM
It is my understanding that you only need the silver to have a guardians license. Would the xbox rep not know what they are talking about though? Maybe they've changed the rules! CASH COW!

NiceOnes

D1ABOLIK
Feb 3, 2009, 05:16 PM
You can still play PSU with a silver account and you can add credit cards on a silver account. Silvers can still buy ms points and access downloads which you need a card linked for. The rep does not know what they are talking about. Not sure what the problem is though. You double checked that your card number and exp. date are being inputed right. Also make sure the name is correct.

xTaLkSiKx
yeah i dont think the guy new what i/he was talking about but thanks for the help (NiceOnes)

jayster
i'm playing psu with a silver account.

NiceOnes
Feb 3, 2009, 05:23 PM
http://forums.xbox.com/7508097/ShowPost.aspx

Here you go. Reference this post right off their website if the guy tries to lie to you again!

NiceOnes