PDA

View Full Version : few random questions.

Tizzakowack
Feb 3, 2009, 11:09 PM
hey used to play this game its been a year or so. i remember reading a long time ago that after u dont play online it deletes ur charter is this still true any way to retrieve?

going online still cost 10 bucks?

and there is a expansion pack? i plan on playing offline for a bit to get used to it again. i remember the offline really sucking in the first one..... is the expansion any better for offline?

sorry i know i could of searched but the search button wasnt working for me for some reason...

any help would be great thank!

Dre_o
Feb 3, 2009, 11:24 PM
Your character should still be there as long as your account still exists.

Yes, it still costs $9.99 a month.

Offline is alright, but online is exponentially better, though some people will be very likely to disagree with me there.

In the end, it's all up to you and what you think.

I don't play every single day so I don't get burned out as easily as others so I'm still enjoying it.

Tizzakowack
Feb 3, 2009, 11:36 PM
man, search is still being weird. how do u reactivate ur account again? and thought i remembered reading somthing that it deleted ur character after like 90 days or something maybe im crazy then.

RedRaz0r
Feb 3, 2009, 11:56 PM
That was a rumor but it is not true.

Also, if youre playing on the 360, the expansion does not have an offline mode so only get it if and when your going to play online.

ashley50
Feb 4, 2009, 12:04 AM
select "New Subscription" when you log onto https://www.psu-billing.com/

Tizzakowack
Feb 4, 2009, 12:05 AM
sounds good thanks for the help. and im playing on pc.

Tizzakowack
Feb 4, 2009, 12:07 AM
jeeze been 2 years guess i lied. so when i renew im going to have my character right. i never deleted it just canceled my sub. and am i going to be able to play the new expansion or do i need to get the expansion. sorry for all the questions lol.

Dre_o
Feb 4, 2009, 12:33 AM
You'll need to buy the expansion somewhere, but I'm not sure where you'll be able to.

Tizzakowack
Feb 4, 2009, 01:29 AM
i can still play online without the expansion right? or do i need it cuz it says "Phantasy Star Universe AOTI 30 Day Recurring Subscription" and im guessing AOTI is the expansion.....

ashley50
Feb 4, 2009, 02:04 AM
you can get it online thru amazon, ebay and some 'other' sources

Libram
Feb 4, 2009, 02:32 AM
You won't absolutely need the expansion, but just about everyone else has it and plays the AOI exclusive missions. They also like to sit in the AOI lobbies, so finding people to run with will be extremely difficult.

Tizzakowack
Feb 4, 2009, 03:17 AM
well no where around here has the game.....its 2:16 in the morning and i want to play.....im going to say it straight up i found a torrent version..... will i be able to download it and then use this to play online? i have the original PSU with the key number but will i need a key for the AOI torrent version?