PDA

View Full Version : FKL Comic Nitro's night school

Nitro Vordex
Feb 4, 2009, 05:43 PM
Yes. I don't know why I'd bother making this but it seemed neccesary.

I'm here right now, and unfortunately I'm one test away from finishing my first course. However, our usual person is gone today, so I have to sit here for a couple of hours browsing the interbutts on school blocked computers.

Joy. ;-;

More to come as the days/weeks go by.

Current internet radio song: Muse: Hysteria

SpikeOtacon
Feb 4, 2009, 06:32 PM
CAUSE I WANT IT NOWWWWWWWWW
I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW
GIVE ME YOUR HEART AND YOUR SOUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLL

Leviathan
Feb 4, 2009, 06:33 PM
Lrn2PassCourses.

How do you fail a course?

CAUSE I WANT IT NOWWWWWWWWW
I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW
GIVE ME YOUR HEART AND YOUR SOUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLL

I misread that as som Misfits lyrics.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 4, 2009, 07:06 PM
Well when you don't strive to be your best(AKA forced) it's very easy.

Also, I'll be using this thread as a means of communication during night school.

CrimsomWolf
Feb 5, 2009, 02:51 AM
Lrn2PassCourses.

This.
Levi should be the head of Ministry of Education.

But hey, you have a new chance,a fresh beginning.

In some schools, you'd have to repeat whole new year, face emberassment for getting stuck while other pass on, if not entirely kicked out of school.

W0LB0T
Feb 5, 2009, 04:52 AM
Notro r to dum 4 real'z skool

Weeaboolits
Feb 5, 2009, 06:39 AM
Nitru, you maggot, I came in here expecting at least a half-assed MS Paint comic, and what do I see? TEXT. And it's not even in a comedic story form. Step it up, boy.

Vanzazikon
Feb 5, 2009, 12:41 PM
Ew, Night School.

W0LB0T
Feb 5, 2009, 12:44 PM
Nitru, you maggot, I came in here expecting at least a half-assed MS Paint comic, and what do I see? TEXT. And it's not even in a comedic story form. Step it up, boy.

Notro be defiling the FKL Comic tag. I demand you make a Dhylaw style comic immedently. or joo be 12 H;our Rush C;oncerted do.od ;o

Outrider
Feb 5, 2009, 01:32 PM
I'm sorry, but are you people seriously mocking him because he's going to night school?

God forbid somebody try and go to school.

CrimsomWolf
Feb 5, 2009, 01:53 PM
No.

It's *better-you-than-me* type of situation.
I'm pretty sure we all are attending school/studies or have a job.

Sayara
Feb 5, 2009, 02:06 PM
SKOOLS FOR CHUMPS

SNRKBUB.

actually i'll point out now, French homework will be the death of me

Vanzazikon
Feb 5, 2009, 02:08 PM
I'm sorry, but are you people seriously mocking him because he's going to night school?

God forbid somebody try and go to school.I wasn't mocking him, I was mocking Night School. I heard some dumb stories that had happened at a local High School during Night School.

Outrider
Feb 5, 2009, 02:23 PM
I wasn't mocking him, I was mocking Night School. I heard some dumb stories that had happened at a local High School during Night School.

Taking classes at night can allow you to finish a requirement you might have missed, to learn about something you're interested in, or to get the education you weren't able to get the first time around.

Vanzazikon
Feb 5, 2009, 02:41 PM
Taking classes at night can allow you to finish a requirement you might have missed, to learn about something you're interested in, or to get the education you weren't able to get the first time around.Yes, that's true and I'm sorry. I was thinking and only focusing about what some people took Night School for. I forgot there were others who'd take them for those reasons you've stated.

Outrider
Feb 5, 2009, 03:33 PM
No, sorry for snapping. I just have a knee-jerk reaction to people making fun of people for being in a "worse" situation than them, and that was my immediate thought when I saw some of the comments in the thread. And so, I assume, we're both asses, etc, etc.

CrimsomWolf
Feb 5, 2009, 04:15 PM
I'm not saying that it's stupid. In fact, he should be glad he got a chance.

In our school, there's no such thing. The first major exam, the IGCSE can be repeated over summer I suppose, but I'm not sure about the IB (British certificate that pretty much allows you to study all over the places.)

Basically, you screw up, good bye, no questions, no suggestions.

Nitro Vordex
Feb 6, 2009, 12:33 AM
They're kinda strict about night school here.

At the same time they are relaxed.

Ronin, I can't really garuntee victory a comic because it wouldn't be very good. It'd be mostly sitting and listen to music.

Aside from the sparring me and my friend do on school grounds when no teachers are around. :wacko: