PDA

View Full Version : White Day

doomkilledu
Feb 5, 2009, 12:06 AM
This is probably a stupid question but i wasnt here durning the last White day but does it only last one day?

Alnet
Feb 5, 2009, 12:14 AM
Last time, it was about a week long. The year before that was 2 or 3 weeks, I forget.

xBladeM6x
Feb 5, 2009, 01:40 AM
Last time, it was about a week long. The year before that was 2 or 3 weeks, I forget.
Let's hope so! Moar Love Inferno's for meh! D:

doomkilledu
Feb 5, 2009, 01:51 AM

-.- i jsut want one lol

DesuJet
Feb 5, 2009, 04:41 AM
Yeah, it was only one day last year. The only good thing that dropped were heart decorations, so you really didn't miss anything.

NDW
Feb 5, 2009, 06:03 AM
Yeah, it was only one day last year. The only good thing that dropped were heart decorations, so you really didn't miss anything.

Wrong, it lasted two weeks.

http://psupedia.info/Updates/March_2008#Update_043

DesuJet
Feb 5, 2009, 06:35 AM
Yeah, you're right.

I know.

stukasa
Feb 5, 2009, 09:47 AM
Wrong, it lasted two weeks.

http://psupedia.info/Updates/March_2008#Update_043
I think there was a problem with the billing server or something like that so people couldn't play for a few days, that's why people remember it as being only one week long.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 5, 2009, 01:09 PM
It was 2 weeks long for the server with a decent population but they were rarer than rocking horse shite.

Ithildin
Feb 5, 2009, 03:59 PM
It was 2 weeks long for the server with a decent population but they were rarer than rocking horse shite.

Indeed.

I remember people hunting pretty much non stop for the whole period and finding nothing but those stupid hearts on top of sticks...

Darius_Drake
Feb 5, 2009, 04:27 PM
Indeed.

I remember people hunting pretty much non stop for the whole period and finding nothing but those stupid hearts on top of sticks...

(raises hand...) A pretty frustrating two weeks. I sold all of those dumb decorations too, just out of spite.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 5, 2009, 07:31 PM
I must have slaughtered 200+ of those and I didn't see it drop or even a van brella. I brought 1 for 47m before everyone new how rare they were.

Aeris
Feb 5, 2009, 07:49 PM
I will probly get 2 for my Gunmaster and then my cast has all the guns she needs.

Kylie
Feb 5, 2009, 08:26 PM
I think there was a problem with the billing server or something like that so people couldn't play for a few days, that's why people remember it as being only one week long.Ugh. Thanks for reminding me of that headache. :-P

Either way, this year should be easier with Phantom Fissure and all.

Schuler
Feb 5, 2009, 09:27 PM
I killed 300. found 1 van brella. yay.

Darklighter
Feb 6, 2009, 07:51 AM
That sums up my hunt for it too. A van brella was not so bad but...

Ithildin
Feb 6, 2009, 08:59 AM
(raises hand...) A pretty frustrating two weeks. I sold all of those dumb decorations too, just out of spite.

You actually managed to sell those? People actually bought them? :O

Magician
Feb 6, 2009, 09:10 AM

Exactly.

I hope the update for white day comes on the 26th when the carnival ends, because I'd have a difficult time choosing between mad flash and agito repca drops or awoken serpent and love inferno drops if the update comes on valentines day.