PDA

View Full Version : Do you like to hate?

BlackRose
Feb 10, 2003, 01:04 PM
I know people who actually enjoy the state of hating someone. They take pleasure in the feeling that arises when one dislikes everything about another person, and go out of their way to arouse this feeling. They hate everybody they can't love, and they love only those who they can't seem to hate.

It sounds absurd to me, and rare that something like this would actually happen. Which group do you see yourself falling into?

-BK-
Feb 10, 2003, 01:35 PM
I don't like the feeling of hatred. I much prefer to love. XD

Guntz348
Feb 10, 2003, 01:43 PM
On 2003-02-10 10:35, hagakura wrote:

Then how come your title says you hate life? That means you hate love too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif But I like to hate stuff and to love stuff. Remember you cant have one with out there other.

-BK-
Feb 10, 2003, 01:59 PM
On 2003-02-10 10:43, Guntz348 wrote:

On 2003-02-10 10:35, hagakura wrote:

Then how come your title says you hate life? That means you hate love too
I currently have no love in my life, that's why I hate it. I don't enjoy hating life, I'd much rather be happy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hagakura on 2003-02-10 11:00 ]</font>

Blenjar
Feb 10, 2003, 03:22 PM
No, 2 much stress if I hate stuff.

DeathCheese87
Feb 10, 2003, 03:50 PM
but hating stuff can be fun!

but what if you LOVE hating things so much, you hate them? ....is that even possible?

pixelate
Feb 10, 2003, 04:01 PM
I think it's just wasted energy.

LollipopLolita
Feb 10, 2003, 04:04 PM
some people also feel the need to always have something to complain about, or be angry or be depressed.

ah the variety of humans

Nidarrock
Feb 10, 2003, 05:22 PM
I don't like to "hate" things, but I do dislike a great many things. Is that the same thing? Right now the only thing that I have to say I hate is the fact that everytime I start watching a TV show every time it's on, it gets frelling canceled!! Yes I am talking to you Sci-Li. But in gerneral I complain a lot, but I wish I could stop. Oh well I'm messed up. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

BlackRose
Feb 10, 2003, 05:54 PM
To clarify, I mean enjoying the feeling that you get when you hate something, not just hating it. An example would be trying to find things to hate in people when one doesn't need to... or trying to see movies that you know you won't like... that sort of thing.

I hate some things, but I don't like hating them.

G-Assassin
Feb 10, 2003, 05:57 PM
No, i don't like hating things... it puts too much pressure on my mind, hating's an exhausting thing, ya know?

RedFox
Feb 10, 2003, 07:19 PM
i perfer being happy but we all have to hate somethings from time to time

Nidarrock
Feb 10, 2003, 10:03 PM
On 2003-02-10 14:54, BlackRose wrote:
To clarify, I mean enjoying the feeling that you get when you hate something, not just hating it. An example would be trying to find things to hate in people when one doesn't need to... or trying to see movies that you know you won't like... that sort of thing.

I hate some things, but I don't like hating them.

No I don't try to hate things. Plus, using the movie example, if I know I won't like something I avoid it.

Remnant
Feb 10, 2003, 11:31 PM
Y3AH CMON GUYS HATNG SUKS RILLY BAD!!!! OMG WTF LOL

Hatred is the path of the dark side...

seriously, hatred is bad. To like hating something...a paradox?
"I like to hate my old girlfriend."
"I like to hate my life."
"I like to hate murder." =

I guess one can like hating something for a while, but hatred makes one tired and bitter...I'm all for love, it's the reason I'm alive...sensuality/sex isn't love...

Phobos-X
Feb 11, 2003, 11:30 AM
i hate my job, in fact, i LOVE to hate my job

geewj
Feb 11, 2003, 12:50 PM
I cant stand to hate or be hated, you could even say I hate it....<_<

ABDUR101
Feb 11, 2003, 04:47 PM
Some things just have to be hated, and some things are ok to hate, and somethings you will hate.

As long as you don't make it an obsession, it should be ok.

I hate how my brother in law abuses my sister, but I also hate how she stays with him and "puts up" with it.

Ness
Feb 11, 2003, 05:42 PM
I think everyone needs friends and enemies. There are some people that I just love to hate and a few of them are on this forum.

Abaddon
Feb 11, 2003, 07:32 PM
On 2003-02-10 13:04, LollipopLolita wrote:
some people also feel the need to always have something to complain about, or be angry or be depressed.

Word!

SorceressofTime
Feb 12, 2003, 02:42 AM
me, well i like hating some things. but i hate being hated - i usually don't hate people but i still like hating. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

RuneLateralus
Feb 12, 2003, 02:53 AM
I do not hate anyone. I may strongly dislike something about other people, but I try to not dislike the actual person.

Hate is an emotion that when/if I feel/express, it would cause too much of very unneeded stress, pain, anger, and depression in my life. Because of that, I try to avoid it as much as possible.

Kent
Feb 12, 2003, 04:19 AM
I prefer to stay indifferent to things/people until they throw themselves to one side of the dis/like spectrum.

LollipopLolita
Feb 12, 2003, 04:27 AM
hating requires a lot of energy and emotions. i am too lazy to hate. i'd rather eat donuts.

rena-ko
Feb 12, 2003, 11:02 AM
i cannot really hate, but i can be mad on people (who disappoint me) for up to several days... usually it only lasts for one day...

other than that... i just dislike... and if i dislike something/one i try to not bother with it/him/her and avoid having to cope with it/him/her... its much easier than to hate, imho...