PDA

View Full Version : how do i get Super Drill material?

darkante
Feb 6, 2009, 11:34 AM
I heard you get it from the bonus mission, but not sure how?

Please let me know. :S

Magician
Feb 6, 2009, 11:36 AM
I heard you get it from the bonus mission, but not sure how?

Please let me know. :S

It's a special drop from the clear boxes on each stage of the bonus mission.

darkante
Feb 6, 2009, 11:43 AM
So you mean, if i decide to end it after i beat a stage. It will be maybe in one of those boxes?
Just want to be absolutely sure.

Calsetes
Feb 6, 2009, 11:45 AM
I think so. Then again, I've only ever done the bonus once, and I died soon after hitting stage 4 or so.

rayner
Feb 6, 2009, 11:48 AM
So you mean, if i decide to end it after i beat a stage. It will be maybe in one of those boxes?
Just want to be absolutely sure.

I was leveling up my classes with just going to stage 2 and quitting with 3 other people for the MP and I once saw 2 in the end-boxes on the 2nd stage... neither went to me :-(

darkante
Feb 6, 2009, 11:48 AM
Now i wonder in what stage is the most chance to maybe get one?
Or the bigger odds? (if there is any)

Calsetes
Feb 6, 2009, 11:59 AM
Hmm...... so theoretically we could stack the odds in our favor if we knew everyone going in and doing that........

I guess I'll have to see if any of my friends feel up to this in exchange for possibly me making them a drill arm or so.

ErtaiClou
Feb 6, 2009, 12:39 PM
After stage 5 and clearing last stage in alpha usually does it for me. One dropped after my party beat Beta this morning, didn't go to me lol

NiceOnes
Feb 6, 2009, 04:11 PM
I think you get one more clear box for every stage you pass, and every clear box has a chance of dropping the mat even after stage 1. I've been lucky and have 6 drill mats already. Cleared level 10 the other day with only myself and one other player remaining. I received two drill mats and two halp serafi (22% and 26% fire). He received two uransarac's... Like I said, I was lucky!

NiceOnes