PDA

View Full Version : Mugunrukuc is dropping...

mvffin
Feb 7, 2009, 03:26 PM
There are boards and made weapons for sale in player shops, so where does the board drop? AFAIK the bonus mission and the main mission do not have any 125+ enemies in the Kugu Desert, so I'm assuming its a boss box somewhere...

Anyone find one yet?

Shiryuu
Feb 7, 2009, 03:52 PM
Area drop from stage 9 of beta bonus.

jaddavie
Feb 7, 2009, 04:00 PM
Is it supposed to drop? Psupedia says the area drop is a Vish Adac board.

Shiryuu
Feb 7, 2009, 04:16 PM
Saw one drop yesterday. I didn't get it, but I was the one who picked it up.

jayster
Feb 7, 2009, 04:32 PM
I got one from stage 9 in beta. Made it 38% too :D

Shiryuu
Feb 7, 2009, 05:02 PM
I would think it's possible Caves of Ice has them now too. Someone want to check?

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
Feb 7, 2009, 07:47 PM
Mugunrukuc sucks hardcore though...Just get to stage 4 of the beta mission and the Kog Nads drop you the Mugunruk board. ;-)

DesuJet
Feb 8, 2009, 05:22 AM
Ha, I compared the stats to a gekitsnatac and you'll like this. It has the same accuracy as a mugunrukuc and the same PP at every grind, but the mugunrukuc gets more Att every grind.

NDW
Feb 8, 2009, 06:56 AM
Ha, I compared the stats to a gekitsnatac and you'll like this. It has the same accuracy as a mugunrukuc and the same PP at every grind, but the mugunrukuc gets more Att every grind.

That is similar to the Bajurac and Granahodorac. They have the same PP value at each and every grind, but the Granahodorac has more Tech. I wish ST would update the Granahodorac to have more PP than the Bajurac...