PDA

View Full Version : T Dud Agito Repca for trade.

Commodore 64
Feb 7, 2009, 11:34 PM
11% Fire 0/10.

I say it's a dud because the percent sucks, as such I'm looking for a modest trade value, I'm not expecting a turn around the likes a 25%+ one would fetch, what with it's fuddy duddy percentage and all.

I'm a PT, and I use Shots, Bows, Spears, Axes, and Launchers the most, so a package involving multiple weapons I can use would be premium. A Cati / Power thrown in there would be nice, too. Also willing to straight up sell it. I'm not expecting three Muktengeks, three Spread Needles, and three Nasuyoteris or anything obnoxious like that. Think more along the lines of Rikauteris, and...uhh, whatever the equivalent shots and spears are.

Make offers, if you're after one. Or if you think I'm a butt for using the phrase "fuddy duddy", you can make comments about that, too.

IrisForscythe
Feb 7, 2009, 11:50 PM
Lol Fuddy duddy, nicee use of the word. I'd trade you but i only have about 8m. :x Good luck trading that though. :3. I don't think ill ever get an agito x.x

Commodore 64
Feb 7, 2009, 11:55 PM
Get some buddies and keep pluggin' at it! You're bound to get one with some stick-to-it-iveness. Just hope it's not a dinky percentage like mine.

Volcompat321
Feb 8, 2009, 12:11 AM
ill buy it from you....the % sucks so im expecting a cheap price...i just have meseta to offer tho :/

Commodore 64
Feb 8, 2009, 12:16 AM
Send your offer via PM.

Chuck_Norris
Feb 8, 2009, 01:51 AM
I'll trade ya something in my tradelist for it.

TecherRamen
Feb 8, 2009, 10:52 AM
Ill give you the best ham sandwich you will ever eat for it.