PDA

View Full Version : AotI Lv up EXP?

MissCelsiusX
Feb 8, 2009, 07:49 AM
I have a question. The experience from the monsters hasn't gone up at all since I was like lvl 119 or 120. Im lvl 130 right now and It still hasnt gone up. Will the EXP from the monsters go back up after a certain lvl?

Yusaku_Kudou
Feb 8, 2009, 08:16 AM
The EXP was rising, because if you are more than 20 (30?) levels lower than a mob, its EXP will be cut!, so what you saw as EXP rising was really the EXP penalty easing off with each successive level up. The reason is sometimes the rank below has better EXP for a time, but to make it harder, they have the penalty that gradually increases as your EXP requirements raise per level. (This is just how I understand it.)

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 8, 2009, 08:45 AM
yea basically sega didnt want lower levels leveling faster on high level monsters so you couldn't leech of at lower levels but meh this game is easy enough all my characters are capped now with master classes now im off to raise my cast into a powerfull masterforce :dead:

Yusaku_Kudou
Feb 8, 2009, 09:16 AM
yea basically sega didnt want lower levels leveling faster on high level monsters so you couldn't leech of at lower levels but meh this game is easy enough all my characters are capped now with master classes now im off to raise my cast into a powerfull masterforce :dead:

I spend so much time on my main, I only have one other character over 100 (at 125). Yeah, I likes mah newman fighter/gunner too much.

NDW
Feb 8, 2009, 10:01 AM
The EXP was rising, because if you are more than 20 (30?) levels lower than a mob, its EXP will be cut!

A player has to be within 30 levels of the enemy creature to receive its full experience.

stukasa
Feb 8, 2009, 01:40 PM
Congratulations! That means you're now receiving the full EXP you can get from those enemies. ^^

MissCelsiusX
Feb 8, 2009, 04:09 PM
Are you kidding me? omg.... now its gonna take forever to lvl up. This is dumb

Chuck_Norris
Feb 8, 2009, 04:13 PM

You're in an event with double exp. You should be getting a level up every other run. Go play PSU in V1 and try to level up. :disapprove:

Namine
Feb 8, 2009, 04:14 PM
With the Carnival its better than leveling normally.

darkante
Feb 8, 2009, 04:28 PM

Are you kidding me? Itīs double Exp and high tempo,
I can breeze through easiely 2 runs and get one level. Thatīs impressive in my book.

Namine
Feb 8, 2009, 06:06 PM
Doing S at level 90 nets you more exp then doing A at level 90.

DreXxiN
Feb 8, 2009, 06:08 PM
True, but more is different and less important than XP gained per set amount of time. XP/hr. for example, is probably better on A for the weaker folk.

Silvx
Feb 8, 2009, 09:49 PM
True, but more is different and less important than XP gained per set amount of time. XP/hr. for example, is probably better on A for the weaker folk.

join in with a bunch of high levels and have them breeze through the high level mobs XD Just tag everything-

jayster
Feb 8, 2009, 11:09 PM

Someone hasn't experienced the real PSU yet... Before the expansion, it used to take me 100 hours to get from level 1-40. My new character has 90 hours and she's level 140. You're just being to impatient.

I can already see the rant / quit thread after this event is over :P

Zwick_
Feb 8, 2009, 11:22 PM

So was it also dumb when it took me about 4 days to go from 30-31 back in the old De Ragan B days? I called that challenging and fun, not dumb, whats dumb is how easy it is to level up now so you see people who signed up for PSU a week ago at level 150, and more money than you can imagine

fuzzygrim
Feb 9, 2009, 01:41 AM
LOL i played this when it first came out for about two months before my box broke. and the highest i got was level 45. and only got my hunter to 7. NOw i just started playin 6 days ago and have 3 chars over 50 and one thats a lvl 11 ff. i know that i joined back at a lucky time. so please dont complain cause like the other guys have said after this event you will maybe gain a lvl every 5 days.